Tue, Oct 22, 1:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: P5 Seam Guides?

mickmca ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 2:30 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Did i imagine that SnowSultan did seam guides for Don and Judy? I've combed through my P5 runtimes and archives, and I can't find any such thing. That can't be.

M

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 2:35 PM

Hi, hope you're doing well. No, I never did make seam guides for Don and Judy. I never purchased Poser 5, and by the time I got Poser 6, everyone wanted guides for Jessi and James instead. I'm sorry, but I really do not have plans (or time, to be honest) to make guides for them now. Thanks, SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

mickmca ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 2:48 PM

Oh, well. There certainly isn't going to be any demand for them at this late date. Our loss.

Your seam guides are miracles.

M

pitklad ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 3:14 PM

Generaly Don & Judy can take M2 and V2 textures

However because they are differnt meshes the UVS doesn't align perfectly so the M2/V2 seam guides can't be used for delaits...

Some points don't look right but generaly it looks fine...

Make search for M2-V2 textures and don't forget Universal Texture Convertor can convert any V3 texture to V2

My FreeStuff

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 4:19 PM

Thanks Mickmca, I'm always glad to hear that my guides have been helpful. Wow, I didn't know that about Don and Judy being able to take M2/V2 textures well though. Thanks for pointing that out Pitklad. :) SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

pitklad ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 4:56 PM

Yep they were mapped like M2/V2 except the eyes that take seperate mapping

Also my NeJa hybrid that is a Nea-Head/Judy-Body can take perfectly V2 textures since I've remmaped the head carefully to align in the same way as Victoria2, even the Lashes fit just right
:biggrin:

My FreeStuff

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 2:50 PM

SnowS, will you be doing a seam guide for the G2 James? I had a poke around Content Paradise but couldn't see one...
crosses fingers

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.