Fri, Sep 20, 3:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Werewolf M3 Evolution

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 3:11 AM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 2:25 AM

file_353569.jpg

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on my Werewolf for M3 morphs.

I took your comments into account and have been working on the morphs.

The original is on the left and the new (improved??) version is on the right.

The texture still needs some work and there are no claws on the left foot yet.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

www.most-digital-creations.com

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 5:09 AM

Looks really cool, I prefer the version on the right certainly!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

wrpspeed ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 10:02 AM

i was just going to say after (just looking at the first picture) that this would be

a great figure with a terrific texture. then i read you were still working on it.

think it looks excellent so far.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 10:08 AM

wow, looking real good.

Comitted to excellence through art.

Charles_V ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 10:43 AM

I don't know, I think he would look better if he retained more quadrapedal features: Fuller chest, thicker shoulders, more of a muzzle.     The classic wolfman resulted from the technology of the times.  Thats just my opinion though on werewolves : ) 

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:36 PM · edited Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:39 PM

Attached Link: Werewolf or Wolfman

As a self proclaimed werewold FREAK I have to say that the lighter toned one on the right is more to what I think a werewolf should look like.  The previous, left side image, looks more Neanderthal  to me (hevily muscled upper back and more of an apish face)

My suggestion would be to watch the old 30's movies (the WolfMan and a few others).  There should be evidence of a wolf like face but the idea of the snout coming out of the face in extremes just never looked right to me in the movies.  He's a man with a wolf trying to take over.  If he's fully changed then yea he's dominated by the wolf and will more than likely be on all fours at this point with the hand and feet reformed into padded paws, a tail and a snout and the ears up top, not on the side of the head a humanoid would have.  In a "mid" transformation there are many aspects of the wolf apparent but for the most part it's a furry human with teeth, pointed ears, talons and maybe the nose blackened and pulled back to resemble the Wolf nose as it's used for determining weather conditions (wind and tempeture) and scent.   Also keep in mind that the body will not be overly muscular.  The Fairy morph with some tone and a bit of muscularture added in should be good.  Eyes are  bit small and usually have a black "eyeliner" around them, which I think is used to deflect strong sun light glare.

If you are making a "monster" then do as you will, of course.  We all have our ideals of what a wolf man or a were wolf would look like but being one who loves Wolves and studies them a bit and loving Werewolves and Wolfmen creatures this is what my mind sees as "correct" if there is such a thing for a man beast such as this.....  :blink:

See the link for some images from Google.....

Hope that gives you some positive feedback and some more ideas! 😄

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

adamthwaites ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 1:41 AM

Thanks to all of you for the excellent feedback. Im still working on the morphs, I now have a basic dog-like hind leg, larger ribcage and some alterations to the face.

Thanks again.

Ad

www.most-digital-creations.com

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 1:57 AM

Quote - As a self proclaimed werewold FREAK

I'm terrified of werewolves :(  I can't read books or watch movies about them. I know they aren't real but for some reason I'm just really afraid of them.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 10:09 AM

How do you know they are not real dear?? :blink:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 10:24 AM

Quote - How do you know they are not real dear?? :blink:

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 2:03 PM

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jefsview ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 2:13 PM

Wow, that looks great! I love lycanthropes of all sorts. Wel, who doesn't, really :) Keep up the good work!

-- Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.