Thu, Oct 3, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Recent views

CarolSassy ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 8:34 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is there a way to take RECENT VIEWS off my homepage? 

Thank you! (:

Carol aka Sassy

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

bushi ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 9:42 PM

Bookmarked 'cause I've been trying to figure out that one too ...

vince3 ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 9:54 PM

nobody else can see you recent views so it is not something for you to worry about!!, i think it is just there so that  you can look at something again that you looked at recently, like if you made a comment and wanted to see if the artist responded to your comment kinda thing!!

CarolSassy ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 11:35 PM

I appreciate your response!  Thank you!  The only reason I asked is that my computer at home is slower than molasses in January, and when I go over to look around at my favorites, I'd much rather more of my favorites being there than the recent views.

Laters!

Carol aka Sassy

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

TallPockets ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 9:54 AM

vince3 above: "nobody else can see you recent views so it is not something for you to worry about!!," --

Hello, kind soul. For someone on 'dial up' who has much slower speeds, it takes SO much longer to 'load up' ALL the 'recent' views' and every other 'image' on any given page.

Purely from a 'time' and 'speed' perspective, this could be very helpful to not have all or as many 'recent images', etc. on a given page, IF a member so desired such features?

Just a thought from an old, 'ex', dial upper.

My best, TallPockets.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 11:45 AM

YEAH!!!  What HE said!! lol q-:  Thanks TP! (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

vince3 ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 4:49 PM

whats "dial up" is that like a cassette tape/vinyl version of the internet?

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 6:56 PM

No, that's like, some people don't have 50 bucks a month to spend on an internet hookup. ~~~~~~~~~q-:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 7:53 PM

Or they live in an area that cable/dsl may not be available.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.