Mon, Sep 9, 5:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poser 5 - Bonus Content

marco-xxx ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 5:03 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 5:47 PM

I read that in Poser 5 there is a Bonus Content pak (different from Super hero content CD) with improved versions of Don & Judy but i cannot find it in the downloaded files... Was it ripped off from free downloadable version or is it somewhere and I don't find it?

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 8:30 AM

There is a free download of the Poser5 content that is available for Poser6 purchasers at CP that they didn't stick in with the boxed version...perhaps this is the one you're thinking of?

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

marco-xxx ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 11:23 AM

Thank for the suggestion but it isn't what I'm thinking... the pak I don't find is a part of Poser 5

Mystic-Nights ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 4:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2664507

According to this post the Don & Judy extra morphs are in the setup.exe file.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 11:39 PM

Actually, no they're not. They're in the Content CD download at EFrontier that was also made available for Poser 6 users to download. That's where I found mine anyway!

vasseur7 ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 1:01 AM

If you downloaded the CP deal it was in the file that includes the Poser 5 Installer. Look for a folder called "Bonus Content".

marco-xxx ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 8:49 AM

In my Poser 5 downloaded from CP there is only a .exe file (Setup.exe) for the installation...

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 2:31 PM

the Setup file is the program for Poser 5. The Hero one is for the extra content. Someone in another thread said there was a quicktime movie included in the bonus stuff that explained all (havta check when I get home).

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 2:56 PM

The Setup program installed all of it's content to my C:Program FilesCurious LabsPoser 5 directory and those PZ3's do NOT exist there.

They do however exist in the external Poser 5 directory I setup on my external drive with the downloaded Poser 5 Content they made available to Poser 6 users from E-Frontier. It's certainly not on the hero CD which is the only other content that I installed in that external directory.

vasseur7 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 3:47 AM

Mine is the Mac version and it is in the first file. However, I don't have .exe files. I have a disk image that mounts like a CD when you click it and when you do the Bonus folder shows up right next to the installer. Again, Mac version. Good luck.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 7:45 AM

oh..ok..well, aside from buying Poser 6 (too much info to absorb on 5)..if there's extra stuff available, I'll have to check it out. Bookmark.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.