Fri, Sep 20, 10:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery 3-10 2006

danob ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 2:12 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

file_353914.jpg

[ **Click here please**](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/lastweek/lwitg_week_36.html)

OK here we go again with some more wonderful images please take time to look at them congratulations to all concerned and to Kort for helping me pick them this week..

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 2:34 PM

wowwwwwwww, excellent  collage and very good captures of the best photographer in RR!!! excellent work danob and kort... but, just one question: how many LWITG have, I see 2 now!!! LOLOLOL...

hugs and thanks for this sublim work 😄

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 3:03 PM

Wonderful, Wonderful photos! I thought I had kept up with the gallery but still you've found some I had missed. Thank you , Danny and Kort, for taking the time to put this "LWitG" together!

And Congrats to all the "chosen ones" this week !!!!   :thumbupboth:

Manning

danob ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 3:03 PM

Lol the last one was to make up for none for  a while these will now appear once a week on Mondays

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 3:52 PM

thanks Danob for your explanation.......that's what I understood in the first LWITG you made....wonderful choice again.......some are my favorites as well.....

such a great artist we have here on RR....not an easy job for the both of you to pick some for the LWITG !! Excellent work once again......

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 3:53 PM

Thank you Danny for putting this together .

A super sample from all the wonderful images posted recently :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:12 PM

ooooooooooooops and thx to Kort too

You guys are 

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:22 PM

LOL, I didn't pick yours Richard, but I would have. It really is a tough job choosing...

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:37 PM

oh yes, it's good, very good work again!!! And congrats at all the best photographer !!!!!!!!!!! 😄

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:44 PM · edited Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:45 PM

Couldnt have been easy to choose !!
Thanks for the great presentation,Dan and Kort!!

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:51 PM

Thank you Daniel! This is one of the best collages i've seen.. And i am honor to be with the group :)
Thank you for the post and promise to keep the best work up as always..

Many regards my friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Dianthus ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 4:51 PM

Beautiful images as always:)

THEDARKSHADOW ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 5:32 PM · edited Mon, 11 September 2006 at 5:33 PM

Thanks for using one of my photos in your showcase of the week. I greatly appreciate it.

Congrats to all mentioned photos.

D M

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 6:30 PM

Wow, what an honor it is to be one of the chosen!!  Surprsing, too lol  There are some fantastic photographers/artists here at Renderosity; I just love this place.  Congratulations to all chosen photo's!  :-)  Hugs 2 ya, ShariLyn

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 12:11 AM

So happy to see this feature 'up and running' again.Thanx guys, and  a big congrats to all those whose work was chosen.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Bonker ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 5:06 AM

I think this is a good feature, even if u think u look thrue whats been uploaded since u´r last visit on the page, This shows that u miss out on so much. Anyway glad to hear u thought I made the cut.

/Benny

Hendesse ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 6:32 AM

A fantastic collection and and outstanding presentation. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I'm very honored! :)

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 8:35 AM

Wonderful job guys!!!! Glad to see it's back! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 8:42 AM

Great selection of images, (though I immediately thought it was referring to March 10, :).  Glad to see this feature back on a weekly basis. Thank you, Danny and Kort, for the time you put into this feature for everyone here.

Lary ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 9:57 AM

Excellent photo colage my friend, all owrks are beautiful and thank you for included my photo. Hugz

Nath06 ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 4:22 PM

Fantastic collage and happy to be here among such great artists, i'm very honored!!!

Big hugs my friends

Nathalie

CDBrugg ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 12:54 AM

Thanks for your time and the great work, Gents

Charles

gsb ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 10:46 AM

WOW! Its so fantastic, that the Lwitg retourend. And for me its such a big honor to be in it. Thanks and congrats to all the other sensational photographers!

Photoled ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 2:34 PM

Fine selection

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 9:16 AM

Beautiful gallery and gorgeous display. Congrats to all the artist :)

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 9:02 PM

Fantastic work guys....There is a great selection in the choices..

Starting this up while I'm away huh?

Hmmm....

We're all still friends right?

Coup de tat?

Ha Ha Ha

Great job guys...

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

danob ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 5:00 AM

Lol sure we are .... A whole week away eh!! Who are you?  you work with us right? lol

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 5:49 AM · edited Fri, 15 September 2006 at 5:49 AM

LWITG is back !!!! Great !!!! Thank you Danny and Kort for have made this fine selection. I like it and I'm always waiting for the LWITG, because I often see here the most part of the shots I missed during the week (or month.... lol).

And of course congratulations to all photographers, the ones who are here in the selection, and the others too !

Have a nice day Danny.

Hugs
Nathalie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.