Mon, Oct 21, 9:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP - Suggestions/Comments?

Amixiam ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 1:43 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:17 AM

file_165562.jpg

Thanks again to everyone that advised me thus far. I know the trees have the telephone post look, any suggestions welcomed. Bryan

ironbrew ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:03 PM

Love the Elven warrior beautiful job,I like the composition too,she's striking a nice natural pose,well done so far:) As for suggestions you might want to add a metal texture to the axe head and maybe a nice shield leaning against it? as for the trees you could take a look at www.3dplants.com for some great background foliage,trees etc,the scale seems a bit off on the trees to me,the front one could be larger and the background ones smaller to fit in with the mountains better,anyways just my two cents worth:)

KenS ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:35 PM

the pic is looking better with every post, one thing you might do is scale and roatate the background trees to give them variying sizes so they they look a little more natural.

Quikp51 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:57 PM

Use Clay's fire material that available in Freestuff it'll give you a more realistic look.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 5:19 PM

Coming along just fine. For some reason, my eyes are drawn to the ears and they look like Vulcan ears. I realize there is armor around the neckline. Otherwise, great job, its coming along just fine.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.