Wed, Sep 25, 1:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 3:49 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE Renderosity + DAZ3D

4blueyes ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 4:49 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:28 AM

!!!!! BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE !!!!! Choose any product from our Renderosity and DAZ stores and receive another product of similar or smaller price absolutely for free :) Renderosity: renderosity.jpg DAZ DAZ.jpg Purchase one item to get another item of similar or smaller price from our stores FOR FREE :) You can buy an item in Rederosity store and get a free item from DAZ store and the other way round :) Ah yes, you can get MORE than only one free product! Buy one - get one free, buy two - get two free, buy three or more - get three or more products for free :) Notes: Each bundle is counted as one product and the amount of purchases + free items cannot exceed the amount of items in our store. The DAZ store product "My Dear Wyvern 2.0" is DAZ Original and is not counted towards getting free items for purchasing it. Please contact us via email from the ReadMe, DAZ or Renderosity IM with your nickname, order number and the list of items you want to get for free after your purchase. Have fun :) Michal 4blueyes

nakamuram ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2006 at 2:18 PM

How long does this sale last?

4blueyes ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2006 at 2:22 PM

A couple of days more but not longer than over the weekend :) Michal 4blueyes

4blueyes ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2006 at 2:23 PM

It is not written in stone though :) Michal 4blueyes

zahratustra ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:39 PM

I would like to buy your Aiko Wardrobe set but there are two: Aiko Wardrobe and Aiko Wardrobe: Aiko 19 LE. I like to buy the set which fits both standart A3 and A19 so am I right to assume that I should get Aiko Wardrobe?

4blueyes ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 6:48 PM

Quote - I would like to buy your Aiko Wardrobe set but there are two: Aiko Wardrobe and Aiko Wardrobe: Aiko 19 LE. I like to buy the set which fits both standart A3 and A19 so am I right to assume that I should get Aiko Wardrobe?

If you plan to use the clothes on any other Aiko morphs (like Realistic, Stylized, Muscular etc) you should buy the full Aiko Wardrobe. Aiko Wardrobe: Aiko19 LE fits the unmorphed Aiko and Aiko 19 shapes, that is why it is called LE and is cheaper :) Hope this helps, Michal 4blueyes

zahratustra ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 7:55 PM

It does, thanks Michael !

4blueyes ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 8:19 PM

You are welcome :) Michal 4blueyes

4blueyes ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 12:17 PM

The sale is OVER! I hope you all had fun :) Michal 4blueyes

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.