Tue, Oct 22, 1:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: P3 Characters

Don ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 11:43 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

I am looking for some old P3 characters that I have now lost. I've looked all thru RO Freestuff to no avail. Don't remember the original sources. One was a poseable Anubis (Egyptian) figure. The others were a Pharaoh and Egyptian Queen, all P3 I think. Pharaoh had crook and flail. Also I have lost track of a site that had a Greek Warship model. It was pretty simple, but good for backgrounds. (that site also had an astronaut figure and a Greek hoplte or Amazon, if that rings any bells...) Anyone recall these items?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 11:48 PM
Site Admin

I remember a set of Egyptian gods that included Anubis, Bast, Thoth and a few others

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

BeyondVR ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 12:18 AM

Gloria Gast did some Egyptian things back then, I think.  Her site was named Cloudlandcastle something or other.  Sorry, been a long time ;)

John

Don ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 2:03 AM

Cloudlandcastle is still around but nothing Egyptian there. Thanx.

steerpike ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 3:00 AM

Attached Link: Greylight Poser Archives

I don't think this is the exact site you're after, but it does have quite an extensive collection of P3 characters and clothing. You might be able to find a substitute for what you want.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2006 at 8:48 AM

Attached Link: Free the Models

"Also I have lost track of a site that had a Greek Warship model. It was pretty simple, but good for backgrounds. (that site also had an astronaut figure and a Greek hoplte or Amazon, if that rings any bells...)" Luckily I was just there - Free the Models.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.