Tue, Oct 22, 1:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 10:10 am)

Subject: Doom Artwork Contest

scottl ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 8:19 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:42 AM

file_353634.jpg

I am sponsoring a contest at AerySoul....entries will be 3D artwork from or inspired by the game DOOM. One entry per artist.....starting the 19th and running for a month. See the website for details. first prize is any item from AerySoul...second place is a $10 gift certificate at renderosity. Many thx to the kind folks at Aery Soul.

Enjoy,

Dimeolas

scottl ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:02 AM

Contest Update.....due to an influx of offers for prizes we are extending the contest thru halloween.......and you may post as many images as you like. After I hear from Pinhead at Commune I will post a revamped prizelist. In the meantime images can be posted at www.aerysoul.com

Thx,

Dimeolas

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.