Mon, Sep 9, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: GIRL 3

stahlratte ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:23 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 7:01 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

GIRL + AIKO 3 = GIRL 3

Thanks for looking.  :-)

Stahlratte

yungturk39 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 1:38 AM

Stahlratte!  You ROCK!  I was hoping somebody would try this!

Now I guess the question is...are you just teasing us, or would you be willing to share this??

Great work!!!

billy423uk ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:31 AM

good job she's not wearing wings lol...jk.

i cant fault it. i couldnt do it as well as you have though the neck area looks like it could do with a brushover to even out the skin tones....hope you don't mind the comment

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:39 AM

Damn... I tried to create this hybrid and my work was a sad perfect poo... she looks fantastic!!

I assume she wear all A3 wardrobe... I can't wait to put my han... er... Poser over her... :P

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 4:57 AM

Hey Roy! Great to hear from you!!!

Very nice work as always!!!

This looks great! The original Girl body is just odd...

My FreeStuff

Lucie ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 7:05 AM

Oh my!!!  She looks lovely!  :)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:22 AM

I wish there'd was a realistic morph for the girl.

momodot ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:31 AM

Just beautiful Stahl! Best of each figure.  Neck images look fantastic. Image 2 in particular is a heart breaker. Big head toon with a body that is actually delectable... cool.

4blueyes ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:36 AM

True beauty :) When? Where? How? Michal 4blueyes

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 10:23 AM

Will you be releasing the neck obj, so we can make our own G2/A3 hybrids?  There are so mant things in front of me, now, I don't have time to do any of the 'Tenten" like conversions by moving verts myself.

You did primo work!  I'd like to try out the new hybrid,too!

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 11:38 AM

Oh my! If The Girl can look like this, I might actually use her. :-)

dlfurman ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:18 PM

SWEET!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:26 PM

WooHoo! Outstanding!

My Facebook Page

webmaster421 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 1:44 PM

Love to have this one - excellent work putting her together!! :-D

stahlratte ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 2:33 PM

Many thanks for the kind words.

Even though The GIRL wasn´t the first poserized toon, she is of course the mesh that started the "Toon Craze".
But despite her high quality, she strangely isn´t the most popular toon mesh, and I´m sure the main reason is her exaggerated body.

So an AIKO -GIRL hybrid was an idea I had for quite some time, but as I already had made similar V2 and NEA based Toons for myself I never really came around doing her.
But now that there are tons of AIKO clothes out there and with Yungturk asking for this hybrid a few weeks ago, I finally gave her a try.

GIRL 3 is a "true" hybrid, i.e. the body IS original AIKO geometry and not just shaped and grouped like AIKO.
So she not just can wear AIKO clothes without problem, you also can transfer all AIKO morphs/channels with MorphManager.
(Including the realistic morphs)

Same for the head of course, which can use all GIRL character and expression morphs.

The only exemption is the neck, which,  because it is custom made, can use neither GIRL nor AIKO morphs.
So if you do some very extreme morphing for the body or the head, you might have to blend  the neck in with magnets or a modelling programm.

Please keep in mind that to protect DAZ copyrights the object file is DOUBLE RTE-encoded and to save bandwith all morphs have been stripped out, so you´ll have to put them back with MorphManager.
It´s not that complicated, but please read the instructions so you can perform  all necessary steps in the correct order.

I tried my best to smooth the neck as much as possible, but as the AIKO and GIRL meshes are very different, you still might need a wee bit of postwork depending on the pose.
But this of course also happens with "all original" figures.  ;-)

Finally, she comes preloaded with a custom made facemorph to make her a bit less stylized.
It´s set at 0.5 and quite subtle, but if you need the 100% original GIRL face, just set it back to 0.

As with all hybrids, some things work less perfect than with the originals, so they need a little extra work sometimes (Like when you fit hair), but otoh you´ll have something special that lets you do things you couldn´t do with the normal Poser folks. :-)

Stahlratte

balefuldoll ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 2:49 PM

wow that is amazing...when can we get her? I love the girls head but have always hated her body.

westonmi ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:12 PM

Beautiful work!

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 10:08 PM

Without the exxagerated body, you can see how pretty her face is:)

arcady ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 10:13 PM

I think the GIRL looks much better on Aiko's body than her own. I've avoided the girl as I didn't like her body shape, but I like the look of this combo.

She looks better to my tastes than the new Aiko Toon also.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

CandeeKis ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 10:18 PM

Wow....I like this. She's very interesting. I like the mix of Aiko and The Girl - and in a way she kinda sorta reminds me of LaRoo but much better. Personally I never much cared for The Girl's Body & I totally LOVE Aiko's body so this is a perfect mix! Nice job!

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:06 AM

Wow, that looks great. I join the rest, how can we get her and when?

My store

Greebo ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 11:00 AM

I agree with everyone else. I've avoided Girl for lots of reasons but this looks pretty damn nifty. Looking forward to getting my grubby little mits on her.

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 11:53 AM

Ok, one really stupid question. Does this mean that this figure should be able to use all V3/Aiko textures, unlike any of the other toons or head replacements we've seen for A3?

And second question: will the Girl's wonderful expression morphs still be available and usable? What about 3rd party morphs like Capces' Kioki and Boopsie? I'd think that the INJ channels would have to be created, which isn't that much of an issue if I'd have the relevant bits (Kioki's body morphs and Boopsie's head morphs) available for use. It would make this incredibly versatile, for certain.

Thanks!

My store

Hyria ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 11:55 AM

She is very beatiful. :)

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 12:06 PM

I have to agree with everyone else, wonderful work and when is it available??? It opens up
SO many possibiliities....

stahlratte ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 12:33 PM · edited Sun, 01 October 2006 at 12:35 PM

@Ariel

Yes and yes.

All GIRL head morphs and all AIKO body morphs can be used, including 3rd party add-on morphs.
(After you transfered the morph(channels))

All V3/Aiko texture maps can be used, too.

Stahlratte

dlfurman ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 3:18 PM

I "almost" followed the instructions correctly.

I say "almost" because I could not get some of Aiko3's bodymorphs over.

Is this a case of the FBMS's not coming over in MorphManager4?

I am missing the REALISTC & STYLIZED type morphs, and these I believe are the FBM type.. Somebody point me to a tutorial where I can get those morphs in there using MorphManager.

But for what I do have, she's awesome. A really fantastic job Stahlratte!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

tastiger ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 3:50 PM

Quote - Wow, that looks great. I join the rest, how can we get her and when?

I have to ask the same question - this is something I'd really like to play with...

Great Job!

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

revric ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 4:09 PM

Is this going to be released any time soon? I would love to try it out. It looks great, by the way.

stahlratte ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:02 PM · edited Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=1979788

@dlfurman:

"Is this a case of the FBMS's not coming over in MorphManager4?"

Yes and no. By default, MM 4 doesn´t show FBM´s.

But if you load a pose file FIRST (Any pz2 file will do), and then replace it with a cr2, it will show all FBM channels of that cr2 so that you can transfer them from one figure to the other.

Please see also the attached link for more info about FBM´s and MM4.

Stahlratte

stahlratte ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:42 PM · edited Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:56 PM

BTW, I know transferring morphs from one Unimesh figure to another can be quite tiresome.
MorphManager also puts the morphs in reversed order, so if you want them to appear in the correct order, you have to actually transfer the morphs twice.

So for those who don´t mind hacking a cr2, here is a little shortcut:

1. Open your !Aiko 3.c2 in a text editor

2. Search and replace this line:
    Runtime:Geometries:DAZPeople:blAiko3.obj

with this line:
Runtime:libraries:character:DAZ Aiko 3:AIKOGIRL.obj
(Do it twice!)

Rename the file into GIRL 3 full.cr2 and safe to your figure library.

1. Load the file into morphmanager and delete the head, neck and eye morphs.

Load the !the Girl.cr2 and transfer it´s head and eye morphs to your file.

Resafe it to your figure library.

1. Open now your GIRL 3 full.cr2 in Poser, un-IK her, and open the joint editor:

Edit the centers of the eyes to these values:

Right:  -0.019    0.633    0.011
Left:      0.019    0.633    0.011

5.Resafe GIRL 3 full to your Poser library.

This is much faster than transferring each of AIKO´s bodymorphs with MorphManager, and all bodymorphs will show up in the same order as you are used from AIKO 3.

:-)

Stahlratte

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:49 PM

Amazing work, Stahl. She looks fantastic !

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 6:10 PM

Quote - @Ariel

Yes and yes.

All GIRL head morphs and all AIKO body morphs can be used, including 3rd party add-on morphs.
(After you transfered the morph(channels))

All V3/Aiko texture maps can be used, too.

Stahlratte

Thank you, that's great to know. So the big question then is where and when to get this lady.

My store

stahlratte ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 6:35 PM

Arien, check your PM´s (Sitemail)  :-)

Stahlratte

dlfurman ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 7:32 PM

Thank you.

I had a feeling I had missed a step.

Arien ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 8:07 PM

Quote - Arien, check your PM´s (Sitemail)  :-)

Thank you.
I've followed your instructions above and been able to create the CR2s both for the standard versions and those with Capsces' morphs. All work a treat.

I also think that scaling down the Girl's head to about 89-95% makes it blend even better with the more stylised body. But that's my personal preference.

This is going to be LOADS of fun. =)

My store

tastiger ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 9:09 PM

WOW!

Just messing around here and she is really something!

Don't think she will ever be able to be used in nude renders though - she looks so young when combined with Aiko's realistic morphs.

I may just be tempted to do some of this Anime type art now - again - great work!

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

Tashar59 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 12:01 AM

Did I miss something about how to get her? Man, talk about snoozen and loosen.

I have already built one with the GND body, Now the G really stands for girl. I was kind of wondering which method you used in the neck fit. 

Bear ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 1:26 AM

I think you need to know the secret handshake or something to get her :)

I seem to be missing it as well sorry

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 2:27 AM

Stahl, thanks I have downloaded Girl 3. Thanks so much for your generosity with your time and talent :)

Tashar59 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 2:48 AM

Thanks for the Girl 3.

We use the same method on the neck.

satsugai ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 5:10 AM

Now this is something I'd use more, nice work stahlratte. Can I get her too? :o)

Donnie: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas. Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want? Donnie: Hungry Hungry Hippos. Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos? Donnie: Regret.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 5:45 AM

Can someone please clue me in on the Secret Handshake™? I'd like her as well...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

bwldrd ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 5:46 AM

Well if a request is required for her, please consider this as my request. I'd like her very much also. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 5:51 AM

I would Like to have her too! tell me the secret handshake too, please :o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Solo761 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 6:37 AM

Maybe this 👍 is secret handshake. We'll see it I get the link or not 😉

cyberchrome ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 10:41 AM

try the secret handshake too 👍

mihoshi1de ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 10:44 AM

Well, if there is another hand to shake, I'd really like to have this cutie, too.  ^_^

zpenumbra ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 11:20 AM

I absolutely love the neck!  I made a GIRL/A3 hybrid a while back, like last year or something, but you can never get the neck to fit just perfect, so you have to make sure the head poses so you can't see it (or postwork out any mucked up seams.  Example: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25176480/

I'd love a character like this with a functioning neck! :D

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 12:01 PM

Count me in for a "Me want!" too! She is wonderful!

Solo761 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 1:52 PM

Weeee, secret handshake worked ;)

Thnx again stahlratte

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.