Mon, Sep 9, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: OT: Please send prayers and thoughts to our Community admin, SndCastie

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 5:37 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 4:33 AM

We were saddened to learn that this morning SndCastie lost her home and her grandson in a fire. 

I know Sandy has a lot of friends in this Community so I'm sure your thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated by Sandy and her family during this difficult time.

Thank you

Lucie ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 6:20 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Sandy, all my sympathies to you and your family for the loss of your grandson.  I will keep you and yours in my prayers...  Hug

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

mylemonblue ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 8:37 PM

My condolences to SndCastie, family, and friends.

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

slinger ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 9:14 PM

Our deepest sympathies.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 9:16 PM

OMG Sandy! I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

billy423uk ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 9:19 PM

i don't know sandy.

but to lose so much in such a way has to be heartbreaking and worthy of a parayer... consider some from me attached and on there way along with my condelences

billy

thundering1 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 9:37 PM

Holy ---- OMG! Sandy I am SO sorry! Words just aren't enough - HUGS!! Major HUGS!!

Ravyns ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:06 PM

My most heartfelt sympathy to you & yours Sandy.

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:09 PM

oh...my deepest condolenses on your loss...there are no words to express...my thoughts and prayers....God Bless

Brandy

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:11 PM

Thank you all for giving Sandy your prayers, I know she will greatly appreciate it.  I will be talking to her early next week and I'll pass on these thoughts.

cliff-dweller ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:20 PM

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family, Sandy.

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:44 PM

She definitely has my prayers.  I am very saddened to hear this.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

BigRedKane ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 10:51 PM

I don't think words can begin to describe such a tradegy. I'm deeply saddened by this news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family SndCastie.

kirwyn ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 2:18 AM

Very sorry to hear this.... Deepest sympathies....

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:42 AM

Sorry...

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

svdl ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 4:13 AM

Geez, that's devastating. I'm very sorry to hear this. Wishing her the strength and courage she will need in such difficult times.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 4:19 AM

Please pass on my thoughts and sympathies to Sandy, Stacey and if you need anything give me a shout!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Indoda ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 5:54 AM

My condolences to SndCastie, family, and friends. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Hedda ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:00 AM

This was really really sad to read. My deepest sympathy and thoughts to you and your family Sandy.

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:02 AM

If I could hold you and your family in a hug I would. I am so sorry.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:29 AM

Very sorry to hear this :(.....my deepest sympathies go out to her & the family.

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 11:03 AM

I know I've said this staffside, but my thoughts and prayers are with you hug

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:00 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. The material things are replaceable, but... :-( There are no words. 

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 12:15 PM

Omg! What tragic news! My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friends :(

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

lunaE ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 1:59 PM

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest sympathy and thoughts are with you and your family .

EMCreative ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 2:38 PM

Love and Prayers,Maya and Family

LadyElf ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:11 PM

Oh Sandy, I am so very saddened to hear this. May God comfort you and keep you in  his arms during this horrible time in your life.

My prayers, t houghts and sympathies are with you and your family at this time.

Ladyelf

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 3:49 PM

May God bless you and your family, Sandy

Aeriol

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 5:39 PM

we're all very saddened to learn she's suffered this tragedy. I hope all the good will she's earned here will be able to lift her spirits.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 9:21 PM

I do pray for her and her family.  I am on the intercessory prayer team at church and will add her to our prayer meetings.  If there is anything I can do, call.  

romanceworks ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 12:32 AM

I am so very sad to hear of your loss and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Carol

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 4:59 AM

What a terrible tragedy.  I'm so, so sorry to hear of this and my prayers go out for you.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

anniemation ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 4:40 PM

Oh dear, deepest sympathies.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 5:22 PM

I just wanted to stop in here for a minute and thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers for Sandy and family.

I spoke with her this morning and passed on the thoughts and prayers from the Community and she was very very touched. Renderosity members are like her extended family so she really appreciates it a great deal.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2006 at 6:43 PM

Oh no!  Big hugs...

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

KymJ ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 7:08 AM

Such sad news about such a nice lady. My deepest sympathy and I will keep you in my thoughts Sandy. ...hugs

KymJ

STORE:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=KymJ
GALLERY:
www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=KymJ

deemarie ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 10:01 AM

Sandy,

My prayers go out to you and your family. It is unimaginable that this horrific incident has happened, especially to such a gentle soul as yourself. Please be mindful of your health, and do take care. You are in my thoughts. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give me a call [Stacey has my phone number].

Tons of love to you,

Dee-Marie

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:38 AM

My daughter that lost her son is a member here and goes by the name of mindy6886 .

We want to thank you all for your prayers and you don't know how much this means to us. Things are getting better the outpouring of giving here in our hometown community has been overwelming we have a place to live,furnature,food,clothes, and money to get us through. I am at my son's right now to get this message to you but will be back online by friday this week thanks to the help of my fellow admins. I love you all.

Sandy

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

iloco ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 11:11 AM

So sorry to hear of your tradgey. Glad to hear things are improving a bit for you and family.

ïÏøçö

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:30 PM

Had no idea your daughter was here as well.. continuing to send love and prayers to you, mindy6886, and your entire family.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 3:12 PM

we're very glad to know how your townspeople have helped you. their generosity sounds truly wonderful.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2006 at 5:45 PM

I'm usually not short on words, but I have none to offer that will come close to easing the pain you must be going through.

Brightest Blessing to those who remain to endure it.

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Leeloo2 ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2006 at 8:29 PM

I am truly sorry to hear of the horrible tragedy that has befallen you Sandy, my heart broke for you yet again when I read this.  I know the terrible feelings of such a loss, may God and your loved one's and us friends help you heal through this.   And it will take time but if you ever need someone to talk too I am there as I know most of us are for you.   Prayers, love and hugs Diana

jjean21 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2006 at 9:06 PM

Words can't express my sorrow at this news...I too am a Grandmother and my heart goes out to you and your family in this dark hour.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 12:33 AM

You have my heartfelt sympathies.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.