Fri, Sep 20, 12:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Abstract

MrMichael ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2006 at 11:32 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 3:03 AM

Well, I'm not sure who all is interested in the abstract series that I started, but I plan on doing more.  It's a new series of my personal work that I'm having fun with.  Mind you, I'm at the end of my Bachelor's in Fine Art of Graphic Design degree, so I get busy sometimes.

Anyway, I'm going to get some more pictures taken tomorrow night, so I hope to have more materials to experiment with and get some new and interesting results!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 9:27 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Posting a link here, or even an image, might draw some more people to visit your gallery. ;o]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MrMichael ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2006 at 7:46 PM

Alright, I have two new abstract pics up.  I'll go through some more of what I have and see what more I can post.  I need to take some more time and plan out some color themes and animation schemes because it's a pain in the butt making them while you're trying to get photos done.  In the end, the pictures will be used in a calendar for one of my graphic design classes.

These new pics are from the second session with this method of abstract photography.  As the images are abstract, they really aren't photographs of anything in particular.  Different materials are used to create a different look and feel for each photo as well as different color patterns and animations that I personally make as well.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:32 AM

Very cool. Is there a unifying method to any of them? Long exposure, that sort of thing?

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.