Tue, Oct 22, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: OT - For all you Sci-Fiers out there...

artnik ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:17 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:25 AM

I happen to enjoy "Boston Legal". It occurred to me when I was watching last Tuesday's episode, that we had a Trek reunion, of sorts.

William Shatner(Kirk, TOS) and Rene Auberjenois(Odo, DS9) are permanent cast members. This episode featured Armin Shimerman(Quark, DS9) and Ethan Phillips(Neelix,Voyager). In addition the episode featured Katy Segal (Leela's voice, Futurama) not Trek, of course, but somehow related.

For those interested, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine, Voyager) is now a cast member of the new show, "Shark".

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 3:54 PM

Funny

But I'm a LOST-addict

And a NIP/TUCK-addict

XD

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

DemonMage ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 4:25 PM

Battlestar Galactica Addict.

4400 and now a Heroes addict.

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 4:36 PM

Oh, yes, The4400 too ;)

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 6:49 PM

The cast of Star Trek (TOS) did show up on Futurama..the first reunion in years..The '7 of 9' actress (how quickly I forget..;) Jeri Ryan, was on Boston Legal.

There's a site called 'Trek Today', which will let you know if 'Red Shirt #3 on 'Amok Time'  was in the Carbuncle Community Theatre production of The Importance of Being Earnest....;) They get around. One of the execs from Star Trek is doing Battlestar Galactica, and others are in 4400..;)

Just waiting for the 11th film to be made...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 3:40 AM

And the BBC start showing the new "Robin Hood" tonight...

1358 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 8:15 AM

I was at a Sci fi convention years ago and a Trekker asked me which Star Trek episode (this was long before New Gen) was my favorite. I said "I always thought Lost In Space was much more realistic...." they were going to toss me out the window, we were on the seventh of nine floors. Some people just can't take a joke;-)

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 8:47 AM

I know..I used to go to Star Trek conventions, and come out feeling saner and thinner..;) It was a neat show, and I miss it bunches, but life goes on. Here's a quick definition

Trekker- will buy a box set of a years' episodes, watch some, get on with life, and watch more later.

Trekkie- will buy a box set, leave it in the cellophane wrapper because to open it would decrease it's value..;)

Of course, there's Star Wars people just as committed..;) and other shows as well. (heck, Buffy, 'shippers, 'slashers', even Dark Shadows..;) a common set of symptoms that vary by show..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.