Thu, Sep 19, 10:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: GIRL 3

war2 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 9:18 AM

woudnt mind a link myself, nice job btw :)

Djeser ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 10:14 AM

Never mind...5th time was the charm, lol!

Thanks again!

Sgiathalaich

Graybeard ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 10:33 AM

What a great idea. I just found this thread and I would vey much like a link (unless you have run out of links, what with the demand runnning quite amok)

So here is the secret handshake (hope it is the right one): 👍

wolfie ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 11:33 AM

Stahlratte,

I just followed the link over from the DAZ forums.  Would it be possible to still get a link for her?

Your work with her looks amazing!  I was wondering have you tried TG head on Laura3?  I am sure the scale is larger but that should be easily rectified with a morph.  This would yield a younger looking girl.

orangeparty ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 12:41 PM

I too would like the download link if it's not too much trouble :)

sylviepose ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 12:41 PM

Very nice work, and a really imaginative combination. I would like to try her out too!

Thanks in advance :)

Flash178 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 2:03 PM · edited Sat, 07 October 2006 at 2:04 PM

How does one get a 'link ' for this beautful work? I don't know any secret Handshakes nor any influent polititians..... but I am typing on my hands and knees... pretty please for a download link.

Haruchai ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 2:56 PM

Hope I'm not too late. Seen lots of images using Girl3 cropping up around the place and finally tracked it to here.

Please could I join in?

TIA

Poser Pro 11, DAZ Studio 4.9

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 4:03 PM

file_355988.jpg

...what a great concept! How did DAZ ever miss this great idea... HEH!

(--my own GIRL morphs and the A3 IDOL dress with add-on textures...      :)

SWAM ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 4:53 PM

SWAM ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 4:58 PM

oh great  idea and a fantastic work!!!! pleeaaase, can I have her?

Monika

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 5:02 PM

@ Veritas--DUDE!  That seriously rules!  Wonderful job!

It IS a wonder that DAZ really missed the boat on this one!  They must have been looking at something else! LOL

I'm glad I wasn't! :lol:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

poisonskin ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 7:42 PM

Is this where you post a request to obtain this figure?

I definitely need her...

BTERFLY2U ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 7:48 PM

ive been dying to try her out

pretty please could i get her or the link..like the grl but never liked her big hands but on aiko she could b fun thanku..hugz

Pilikia ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2006 at 11:55 PM

Oh this is just too wonderful. I'd very much like the link, please!

I have always loved the Girl's expressions, and can't wait to try them with Aiko's body.

rcr62 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:02 AM

Great work, hate to be a me too person but

Gives secrect handshake mentioned earler 👍

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu

BorgBoy7 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:20 AM

Quote - Thank you, stahlratte! For other Mac users: This decoded fine on an OSX Mac that can run Classic. I used RTEJava and Maconstructor.

I have had problems with Maconstructor, it keeps telling me that it is low on memory and try it with fewer number of items.  Do you have any suggestions?  My guess is that the cr2 is just so frigging big it can't handle it.

BorgBoy7

Resistance is Futile about 97% of the time...

Savant ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:33 AM

/me raises hands, then bows three times in the general direction of Stahlratte and hopes for the best ...

silverspirit ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:41 AM

oh my.. the girl looks a whole lot better with a different body... just wow... tis okay to still get a download? if so, thank you in advance.. :)

d_alchemist ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:49 AM
Online Now!

stahlratte,

Beautifly done. Is she available for DL?

droopynette3 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 4:22 AM

She is very pretty...
can i DL her please?

Janne ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 4:44 AM

She looks nice. Secrect handshake

damir_prebeg ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 6:57 AM

Great job man. Well, how can I get her?

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 9:09 AM

I'm running into the morphmanager problem...just can't seem to figure the silly thing out.  Is there "idiots guide to the MorpManager" available somewhere?

Markoetsoo ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:14 AM

**Could I join with the handshaking?
Love the hybrid :)

Marcus

Fisty ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:22 AM · edited Sun, 08 October 2006 at 10:24 AM

Could I have her pretty pretty pretty please with candy coated cherrys on top?  =)

Zaadong ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 11:49 AM

Wow! What a Girl :D

Please accept my secret handshake and send me the link to her

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 1:01 PM

Morph Manager is wierd, but suprisingly simple.  The third or fourth try is simple. LOL

First hit the LOAD FILE button for the GIRL3.cr2, next column over hit the LOAD FILE on the Cr2 mentioned in the readme.

Next in the 2ND COLUMN  Go down to a plusmark (+) next to a grouping like HEAD. (I did the !GIRL.cr2 first--simpler) Click the +

You get a sub-group called MORPH TARGETS.  Right click this.  CLick on COPY ALL MORPHS.

That is through, now.  WIth the !GIRL.cr2 you copy head,right-eye, and left-eye and you are though with that cr2., In the 2ND COLUMN, click on where the file name is. This lets you load another Cr2 file.

Go through the same process with the !Aiko.cr2.  Then click SAVE FILE to the spot indicated on the readme!

You are then ready to play! WHeeeeeeeeeeeee!  It IS that simple.  MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT FILE! !GirlV3uv, or others WILL MESS YOU UP!

Hope this helps!  Have fun ^__^V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela

1010 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 1:17 PM

Oh please add me to this growing list too. I'd love the link also. Thank you so much!

http://creationsbydawn.net

Flash178 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 1:32 PM

Many thanks for the download, as soon as I can get it to work I will post a pic. She looks lovely, I hope I can do her justice.

gryshnak ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:29 PM

Here's my request for the download as well, please!

I presume you're doing it this way so you can keep count of the requests?

Gryshnak

3Dman ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:39 PM

Hi,

She looks Awesome:-)    Can I also please get the download?:-)

Thank You,

3Dman

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 2:53 PM

BorgBoy7: Try to give Maconstructor more memory. Find the icon for the program and type Command + I. In the window that opens, towards the bottom it says Memory. On my computer the numbers are: Recommended: 2000 K Minimum: 10000K Maximum: 50000K Your setting are probably lower. Note that yo have to edit Maximum first.

akibabe ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 3:20 PM

oo. i looove this  . pretty. may i have her too? :P thanx verry muchie:D

Selganor ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 4:27 PM

Could I please get a copy, too? I know a certain group of people (who are deep in some "Aiko vs. GIRL"-conflict) who will flip once they see the results of this :biggrin:

rhiafaery ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 4:33 PM

Oh!! She is lovely....pretty please, mother may I? :)

cnk ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 6:56 PM

file_356095.jpg

Stahlratte. . . Thank you again for this wonderful character. It took me a little while to do the converting, and then I had some problems getting the eyes to fit correctly, just minor problems with the way I was going about things . . . following direction is not something I do well (just ask my wife!) . . . again, thank you for your hard work with this figure . . . cheers!

p825979 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 8:25 PM

That's a fantastic golem you've built there, Stahlratte.  Would you mind letting me know how I might be able to get her in to my runtime?

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 8:49 PM
Site Admin

She's wonderful to work with - Thank you!

I had no problems getting everything to work.  In fact, I did the cr2 hack routine but instead of using the Girl's .cr2 I used Boopsi by Capsces, then injected the original Kim Goosen's morphs and finally Garee's Girrrl morphs.  Now I'm going to see about transfering Capsces'   Kioki body morphs for A3 :)

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 8:58 PM

file_356098.jpg

...More GAS for the FIRE, heh!

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 9:03 PM

file_356099.jpg

...Dr. Stahlratte, do you've been a NAUGHTY BOY!...See what you have DONE?!

zyron99 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 9:59 PM

I would like to request as well. 👍 thanks Stahl

jonnywhoa ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2006 at 11:33 PM

I would love to have her too please

yannick ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 1:38 AM

Many thanks for sharing with us !

pgtyner ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 4:43 AM

I wrote earlier but maybe it got lost in the myriads of other responces.  Could I get the download link, too?  Pretty please!  Mucho thanko! PGTYNER

stahlratte ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 5:56 AM · edited Mon, 09 October 2006 at 5:57 AM

@pgtyner : "I wrote earlier but maybe it got lost in the myriads of other responces."

No, it didn´t.  At least not by me.  :-)
I sent you the link on 2006-10-05 at 08:45:50.

Have you checked your PM´s (sitemail) ?

stahlratte

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 6:08 AM

@stahl--dude, you been one busy rodent!  Did you have ANY idea this thing would generate THIS much buzz when you did it?  (I feel like I'm talking to the guy who invented bread slicing. As in "Best thing since...")

Any more ground-breaking projects like this on the horizon?

Enquiring minds want to know!

pgtyner ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 8:44 AM

@pgtyner : "I wrote earlier but maybe it got lost in the myriads of other responces."

No, it didn´t.  At least not by me.  :-)
I sent you the link on 2006-10-05 at 08:45:50.

Have you checked your PM´s (sitemail) ?

stahlratte

I am sorry to sound ignorant...I received messages at my e-mail address that there were responses on this site...but I don't see that even looks like PM on Juno.  I am sorry could you give me a clue??

stahlratte ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 9:07 AM

file_356154.jpg

(Click picture to enlarge)

At the top right on your screen under the banner ads you will find your site mail button.

Click on it and it will open a page where you can read your PM´s.

stahlratte

pgtyner ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2006 at 9:16 AM

Okay!  Sooorrry!  I haven't been around these particular parts long!  Geee thanks Baloo (for giving me a clue!) Will let you know how it works!  Mucho Thanko!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.