Tue, Oct 22, 12:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: this is to MatCreator

deadman67 ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 11:22 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Attached Link: http://www.rogepost.com/fgdn/r3sp/

you need to find new place to host your files i'v been trying to download **Technocracy and when i get to the download link all it does is refresh i'v tried to download it in firefox IE and in opera please look into it thanks. **

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 1:12 AM

Crikey! could it be you've happened upon a cookie eating croc?
(seriously some sites make you allow them to set cookies before you can dl anything)

BTW:

whatcha call a wallabee wannabe stuck in the muck of a billabong?
a Goo-Roo. 

deadman67 ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:44 AM

i'm not saying it's MatCreator fualt at all the link above that website is not a good place to host files

croowe ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 10:17 AM

I've downloaded the file without any hiccups, using IE.

artnik ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 2:56 PM

I tried the link, just to check it. I had no probems. I use Firefox.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2006 at 11:00 PM

Firefox, download, about 1 minute from reading to downloading..don't know what's the problem. FIne here.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 14 October 2006 at 3:36 AM

OK I tried it and it bonked on me too - but mouse don't take noway for an answer.

Again cookies:

In Mozilla

tools:options: privacy :exceptions

make sure the allow sites to set cookies box is checked

copy and paste http://www.rogepost.com/fgdn/r3sp/ to the exceptions list and allow it for session

It will then download if you try it again

OK  so just what is this file my limited dialup loser very limited access knocks you off the internet every three hours peoplepc about to be replaced by the first dsl that offers under 30..00 dollars a month and no credit card required tservice is very slowly downloading? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.