Fri, Sep 20, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: poser 7 bah bug free?

adh3d ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 3:50 PM

I am thinking that if E-frontier gives Poser 5 by free through CP, Poser 7 must have some new features that imporves P5 a lot.

adh3d website

1DanK ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 4:05 PM

I just pre-orderd Poser 7 figuring they need the cash to finish the product that we all eventually user.  Since I am in the software business, I appreciate how much it costs to really test a product as complex as poser.  You do the best you can with the budget you have (determined by how many will buy and how much they will pay).  As a community, if we want to keep the price from reaching the hi-end product costs, we basically sign-on as testers.  For those of you who want to wait until the early adopters ring out all the bugs that is your choice.  I kind-of like testing and enjoy letting the programmers know when they missed something.  As for my hopes, it would be for poser 7 to use the full power of my PC: memory, dual-core processor and graphics card with lots of memory.  Yah, I hate waiting for renders too. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.