Sun, Oct 6, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: A Halloween Project WIP

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 2:29 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:38 AM

file_356784.jpg

I call it "LADIES OF THE NIGHT"  I'm setting up the scene.. everything needs good textures.. the side walk, street and gutters are way too clean looking....  Better lighting yes!    Any thoughts...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 2:30 PM

file_356787.jpg

Another image....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

serendigity59@gmail.com ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 4:41 PM

Moonlight, mist, some litter lying around the gutters, alley cat or two, perhaps damp pavement...  Nice work so far.

electroglyph ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 7:01 PM

Number 1 street looks awful empty. How about a guy in a hearse trying to pick one of them up?

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2006 at 9:47 PM

Yea.. sounds good to me...   by the way I would give this building model to the project if we want to use it for that...

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 12:31 AM

Attached Link: Mayang's Texture Archive

Mayang's has some really good concrete and asphalt textures that could add a lot of to those streets and sidewalks.

Cool Idea, by the way.

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 12:58 AM

Thank you...

Bjornlo ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 8:53 AM

the ground is much too smooth and shiny.  A litte more lively texture and a bump map would make the image much more interesting.

I'm guessing the image is supposed to be at night.  But, it is very bright.  Also, the light is very hard edged.... a little fuzzy would be better. 

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 2:45 PM

Yes.. I'm re-texturing the side floor , curbe and street.. also adding a car.... will post snother WIP again..

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 11:15 PM

file_356901.jpg

Here is an update to WIP...... got some new textures in thanks to you guys help.....    need to work on the lights again,,,,   had to re-size figures...   they were children size and smaller in comparison to their sorroundings...  Will post another update soon....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.