Thu, Sep 19, 5:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: B6,........sky preset problems,.......they won't load. B6 Crashes.

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:15 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:47 PM

Anybody tried to load sky presets in Bryce 6 ? I haven't got any ! At all ! Crashes everytime I try to load any also. Can't even send a bug report,......won't take my report, says hash code doesn't match. OK,........lemme' know if you have anything similar,.......please.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

jelisa ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 10:51 PM

Check your presets to make sure there aren't double preset folders. The installer has been fixed but the original installer created a Presets/Presets folder structure. If you have this, cut the second Presets folder, go back one level to the main B6 folder and paste, confirming on overwriting.

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 11:15 PM

Yup,.........that seems to work ! Thank you jelisa !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

jelisa ( ) posted Wed, 18 October 2006 at 11:45 PM

You're quite welcome.

-darlisa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.