Tue, Oct 22, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Pixie dust and Sparkles Freebie

seeker ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2006 at 10:03 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:26 AM

Hi guys,
I've been away from poser for so long and I really missed this place so, now that I'm back, I decided to offer a small freebie. Of cource, since it's kind of difficult for me to find a place to distribute it, I'll up it only if you guys think you can use it.
It's a set of 10 Dynamic Pixie dust and sparkles brushes for the Adobe Photoshop CS2, I don't know whether this will work in earlier versions. They were made following a tutorial I found a while back to make my Sleeping Beauty image and I had totally forgotten about them.
Feels good to be back
Cheers
Niki

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2006 at 10:05 AM

i personally would LOVE to have them :)  I love sparkle brushes..thank you for the offer

Brandy

originalkitten ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2006 at 10:05 AM

Oh yeah wow that would be awesome!!!!!!

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

originalkitten ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2006 at 10:06 AM

Oops.....I forgot to say ty too....fingers typed quicker than my brain worked lol

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

seeker ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2006 at 10:39 AM

Sorry, I don't know what happened but the pics are in the other post. Could someone delete this one?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.