Tue, Oct 22, 12:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Looking for Space Ship bridge/command deck/flight deck for Poser 4 up.

mejed ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 11:40 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 8:50 PM

I looking for a small ships bridge/command deck/flight deck, not a star trek bridge, hopefully with consols and seats,  for 3 to 4 people. w/textures.   Something close to the flight deck from Alien.  Does any have any Ideas??   I have Poser 6.  Thanks.

Don ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 12:40 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/marketplace.asp?CategoryID=5&SubCategoryID=17

Start at this link for Vanishing Point. Lotsa really cool starship environments.

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 2:04 PM

you could try antares in free stuff

wdupre ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 2:53 PM

Sector 15 by stonemason is a pretty amazing set http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4194

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 3:00 PM

x2000 did a big set of 'em. may be links to them in freestuff here, or they may be the ones at vanishingpoint.

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 5:18 PM

Another option is to hunt up Davo's Science Fiction Construction Set at DAZ and the SFCS instrument pack at seekergamingsystem.com and roll your own. The Antares bridge set at is also excellent, but larger than the Nostromo's command deck....considerably. However the control stations can be loaded separately.

mejed ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 5:46 PM

Thanks everybody you have all been a great help.  And to Dale B...thanks for the ships name, seems like as many times as Ive seen Alien Id remember the name of Ripley`s ship.  Is the Antares bridge set at seekergaming?

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 7:44 PM

Tony01701's got the original Star Trek bridge, at Excalibur.com (think that's the link).

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Mystic-Nights ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 11:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.trekmeshes.ch/

You can find the Olympus bridge and original series here.

alt1701 ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2006 at 11:35 PM

scifi meshes has the stargate 304 bridge

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2006 at 5:03 AM

Quote - Thanks everybody you have all been a great help.  And to Dale B...thanks for the ships name, seems like as many times as Ive seen Alien Id remember the name of Ripley`s ship.  Is the Antares bridge set at seekergaming?

Actually, I think it is at team-dystopia.com now, when Mobius and Ajax and Lyra and several other denizens are busily whacking out the last 3 module sets of the Dystopia series. It is a free registration.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.