Thu, Oct 3, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Looking for Zombie or Skeleton Poses

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 12:59 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 3:42 AM

Just got the M3 V3 Skeletons, & zombie textures for M2 with the new 3D World mag, now I thought I had some zombie type poses but I can't find them, must have filed them in a safe place LOL.

I have searched the free stuff here to no avail, does anyone know of any free zombie or skeleton poses? Any character will do.

Thanks

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 1:07 AM · edited Mon, 16 October 2006 at 1:11 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=121705

Karen has some great ones in her free area.

The trick to searching here for poses is to type in the following:    pose*   and that pulls up "pose" and "poses" and some in between stuff.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2006 at 1:12 AM · edited Mon, 16 October 2006 at 1:19 AM

Yep, thanks those were the ones I was thinking of.

Now I wonder why they didn't come up on searching. I seem to be having lots of problems searching the freestuff now, I can never find anything.

Edited to add: Whoops missed the bottom part of your message, thanks for the tip.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:34 AM · edited Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:36 AM

I've used a lot of M3, V3 and Poser 5 male and female poses with the M3, V3 skeletons. You have to remember to click the use limits option and uncheck the inverse kinematics options. Doing this will keep the bones from moving out of position.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:52 AM · edited Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:52 AM

file_357603.jpg

Examples show both skeletons(M3, V3) using both Poser 5 male and female poses and then using M3 and V3 poses.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:54 AM

file_357604.jpg

Now the M3, V3 poses (sorry!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.