Sat, Sep 21, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Crystal Cave Curtain

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 10:50 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

file_166077.jpg

i thought these cave curtains made an interesting picture

vkharito ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 1:28 PM

Whoa, where the heck is that? Gary, seen any trolls in there? ;-)

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 1:38 PM

This picture was taken in Crystal Caves near Sequoia National Park, California, a particularly beautiful cave. i post some of the other pictures from the same caves. gary

mjshepherd ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 3:58 PM

I always used to get stalagtites and stalagmites mixed up until my Dad taught me 'Tites come down'....oh, I might need another interpretation here, I dunno if you people use the word 'tights' for stockings, but we do here. Makes the saying a bit clearer!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 8:28 PM

Bsically what is what tites are used for in California. But I thought they were called stalaCtites and stalaGmites. So I was taught stalaCtites are on the Ceiling of a cave and stalaGmites are on the Ground of a cave. But then I can't spell. Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.