Sun, Oct 6, 7:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: New FW Magazine website launched ~digital artists

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 2:55 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:58 AM

**Forbidden Whispers Publishing

Hi everyone,

Mike and I would like to inform you that the new magazine website has been launched! It has had a very very very big revamp from mike, changing the layout, and style and adding some new features so it looks more professional.

Enjoy!

**[link]

Anna & Mike

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 6:15 PM

the site look great , I really like it.

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 8:00 PM

Very nice layout!  Personally I'd like to see a little bit more colour on the site, not to the point of garish, but enough to make it look "artistic" which is the nature of the magazine. 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 1:09 AM

We'll take your suggestion on board acadia, and see what we can come up with in the future, but we want it to remain clean and professional looking, as we're a business not just a magazine.

I'll try boucning some ideas around with Mike..... :)

Thanks again.

Anna

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 6:28 AM

**FW Publishing

Deadline is nearly looming for all entries to be included in the second issue of the magazine. So for those of you who have shown an interest and have not yet sent your images/bios to us. We will need them asap for inclusion into the second issue.

Release date of the hi-resolution printable PDF and the lite version will be 1st of December.

So far we have some fantastic talent! But we are always looking for more....

Send your submissions to** forbiddenwhispers@hotmail.co.uk or submissions@forbiddenwhispers.co.uk **

Anna

FW Publishing

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 7:33 AM

I know I sent in some stuff, but I forget if you needed anything else from me. Thanks, David GRFK DSGN Unlimited

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 10:56 AM

Hi Dave,

Yes i remember, michael is trying his best regarding your pages. I shall be sending you an IM/email regarding your pages.

Anna

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.