Sun, Oct 6, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT - haven't brought my absence note .....................

barrowlass ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 3:07 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

Hi Everyone

sorry I've not been around for a while.  Had some illness which took a bit of getting over.  I felt I needed a sabbatical from Poser for a few weeks - I was getting a bit stale, out of ideas.

In the meantime, I'm learning video editing and laying down music/audio trax - quite complex and different, but refreshing.

Don't worry, I'll be BACK!!!!!!

Sheila

My aspiration: to make a decent Poser Render I'm an Oldie, a goldie, but not a miracle worker :-)

Gallery

Freebies

Music Vids

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 4:49 PM

Hope you're feeling better, I can sympathise on the "stale and out of ideas" thing, I'm there pretty much all the time [lol].

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

barrowlass ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 3:30 AM

thanx fixer

there comes a time when a bit of R+R is necessary.  Vid editing is, in some ways, less taxing than Poser, and at the moment it's manageable for me (had a little experience of it abt 10 yrs ago - both front and behind camera) so it's fairly familiar.

Sheila

My aspiration: to make a decent Poser Render I'm an Oldie, a goldie, but not a miracle worker :-)

Gallery

Freebies

Music Vids

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 4:52 AM

A break now and then does no harm. We all hit those spots where inspiration is non-existant. Main thing is to look after yourself. There is only one of you. :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1310372

> Quote - Hope you're feeling better, I can sympathise on the "stale and out of ideas" thing, I'm there pretty much all the time [lol].

You need to fire your muse and get a new one like I did!!!  Since I did I'm brimming over with all sorts of inspiration  :woot:

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:36 AM

Acadia, if I got a muse like that one, people would ask some "SERIOUS" questions of me [lol]!

Now I could really do something with a muse like say Milla Jovovich for instance!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 5:11 PM

LMAO

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.