Sun, Oct 6, 9:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Vue ''most viewed''

doneydonydone ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 1:45 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:16 PM

hey just a quick message to say the Vue gallery is a bit faulty

its showing the same images for the last 45 days as the most viewed of all time!!

(Ddd)

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 2:40 PM

Hi,

If you will look right under the page numbers you will see a link that allows you to view either the most viewed of the last 45 days or all time.

Thanks

doneydonydone ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 5:54 PM

Hey StaceyG. hope everything's good where you are

not meaning to be picky - cos i dont really look at the ~Vue galleries at all

but some of the images on the last 45 days screen are dated 2003

i am definitely on the last 45 days screen -- cos there is a link that says ''of all time'' in the corner

i could be wrong -- drink plus more drink hehehe 

;0)

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 7:14 PM

The most viewed in the last 45 days doesn't show the most viewed images that have been uploaded in the last 45 days, it shows the most viewed images that one or more person has viewed in the last 45 days. It is possible for this to look the same as "all time" in some galleries and completely different in others. N

-Nicholas

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 8:30 PM

Thanks Nicholas. I wasn't sure if I was explaining this right, LOL

doneydonydone ( ) posted Thu, 02 November 2006 at 9:29 AM

right i get ya !! ;0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.