Fri, Sep 20, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 6 question

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2006 at 7:01 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:38 PM

I bought Bryce 6 Last week and in my program I have no sky presets. Is there something wrong with it or did I do something wrong? I also want to note that I can not import any skies as well.

Incognitas ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2006 at 7:38 PM · edited Sat, 04 November 2006 at 7:38 PM

You may not have dowloaded all the presets OR it may have been corrupted...There is a thread about this in the Bryce Forum about missing sky presets which may help.

http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=47323

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2006 at 7:38 PM

Did you install all the files?  The sky presets are in one of the preset installers.  To have Bryce 6 work correctly all of the content files have to be installed with the exception of the documentation installer.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2006 at 7:48 PM

Go to your root Bryce 6 folder,..........look for "Presets" then in that folder another folder also called "Presets",..........if it is there, look inside that folder for the "Skies" folder and move it into the main Presets folder. This may be all that is wrong. The installer puts 2 Preset folders there and the Skies folder should be in the main Preset folder not the second sub-folder. This bug was supposedly fixed before release but was not in some versions(like the one I got),.......if the Preset folders are not there at all, you did not download them and should do so. Hope this has been helpful.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Tue, 07 November 2006 at 3:57 PM

Thanks everyone!

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Tue, 07 November 2006 at 5:22 PM

I found my problem, I didnot install presets #1. I have installed presets #1 and now I have skies. Thanks again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.