Sun, Sep 22, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Fashion design using poser

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 3:52 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:34 AM

if i give you pictures of an outfit that i want designed, and then i give you the colors, and the fabics i want it done in, can you give me a model, that looks like eva longoria, with a bit bigger breasts,( for design purposes) and then  post pictures for me? i wont be able to pay for it, if you are able to do this please email me at Wizard1693@gmail.com

thanks!

ruby_dragon ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 3:59 PM

There's a super cool resumé/job posting spot on the forums! Why not try posting there, as well?

*hugs*
-Jen Dyck

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 4:02 PM

there is? do i have to pay for it?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 4:12 PM

file_359045.jpg

"pictures of an outfit that i want designed"

If you have pictures of it already, isn't it already designed?

I'm assuming you're joking or something because if you're serious this would take hundreds of hours to do well.

Meanwhile, I love Photoshop. :-)

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 4:15 PM

no, i have very basic drawings, i need a model to draw them on, and she doesnt have to look like her,  this topic is now in jobs and resume section.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.