Sun, Oct 6, 12:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: what happened to stats?

vince3 ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 3:52 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:31 PM

just that really i noticed my stats at the bottom of my gallery are gone now, so was wondering why, and where they have gone?

thanks

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 4:39 AM

Good question, I also would like to know. They disapeared after "Maintenance" was supposedly performed yesterday. Now I suppose Ebots will disappear again also.

Len

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 7:36 AM

Mine went a long time ago and I never did get a proper explanation but I did get a workaround you might want to try!

Go to the gallery and do a search for artist and type your own name in, you should see your stats then at the bottom!   This workaround works but if I go to my gallery via the link on the front page, I don't get my stats!

I did report it and never got a satisfactory answer and if I want to see them I still have to do this workaround!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

3dvice ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 9:17 AM

Maybe they are going to charge for it, like for the username change???!!!

Le cinéma substitue à notre regard un monde qui s'accorde à nos désirs. - André Bazin

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 9:23 AM

Tried your back door Fixer, No Go. I also noticed that anyones gallery you go to that the stats are gone now. 3dvice may be right.

Le

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 9:42 AM

Yep you're right, didn't work for me this time either!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 9:48 AM

This is getting Stupid. Every time they Improve something something else gets Screwed up!

Len

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2006 at 10:52 AM

We had to temporarily take down the stats in order to improve performance. It will be coming back up as soon as possible, so you haven’t lost it.

It’s just temporarily down for maintenance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

eekdog ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 4:27 PM

problems happen with all sites it seems like, i favor this site, it always seems fair at least to the best of my knowledge, and i just hope they return the stats cause they are an important feature on this site...

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 4:57 PM

So....Is anything going to be done anytime soon about returning the Stats to the gallery page.

Len

eekdog ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 11:28 PM

I CERTINLY HOPE SO...

vince3 ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2006 at 11:10 AM

they are back up again!!

Thanks!!!!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2006 at 2:10 PM

Yes they are back up and running. Thanks to Nicholas for that!!!

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 8:43 AM

I still don't see my statistics.  Is it me?  Or my computer?  Or my mind?!??!!? lol q-: 

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 10:54 AM

Are you going to MY GALLERY to look for your statistics box?

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 11:42 AM

Okay, starting over again.  Last post went freaky on me. lol q-:  Okay...you kidding me, right?  I'm supposed to go to YOUR gallery for my statistics?  The reason I ask is that I have been to a couple other people's homepages/galleries, and their statistics are at their places. (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 11:47 AM

HEY!  I made it work!!!  I just erased all my cookies and entered the gallery fresh.  YEA!!  My brilliant mind never ceases to amaze me.  hee hee!  Thanks anywho! (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 12:08 PM

I meant you click the MY GALLERY link to see your stats, that would be your gallery not mine, LOL.  Because if you are logged in and click the My Gallery link it would take you to your gallery

CarolSassy ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 12:54 PM

No, it didn't work until I deleted my cookies and came to the gallery fresh.  I'm just happy it worked!  Thank you! (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.