Wed, Oct 2, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Converting P4 Posette Textures to work with V2, Judy, & Neja?

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 10:58 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:32 PM

Greetings;
I know that this question has been discussed i n years passed, but I'm not sure if it had been discussed recently.  The reason I bring it up again is because I'm tryin to convert the various Eve 4 character that I've created (Olga, Aishwarna, Stephanie Swift, & Marie) to Neja (the Nea Posette/Judy Hybrid); I would like to find an easy way to adapt their original P4 textures to work with Neja's V2 mapping (If at all Possible).

Aside from a laborious reworking of them in Photoshop, I'm curious as to whether someone might have made an unofficial plugin to do this with UTC (as far as I know, there is no OFFICIAL plugin to accomplish this0.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pitklad ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2006 at 6:28 AM

Nope there is no plugin for this and won't be I'm afraid...
UTC creator would never make a plugin that nobody would buy...And I'm afraid Posette doesn't sell anymore... :sad:

The only alternative way I can think of would be an action in photoshop to automate the process...

I've tried actions to help me convert V2 textures to Natalia, not perfect of course but it saves much work if you automate the basic steps...

My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.