Sun, Sep 22, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: My first model..need some advice please?

FanDancer ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2001 at 10:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:13 AM

file_167298.jpg

I'm trying to create a Model..My very first one. I used my own face ( with a few morphs to make it a big thinner) for the model. In these samples I'm using the p4fem texture until I can make some of my own. the eyes are the new eyes for the p4fem I'll be making new ones also( my eyes are brown..lol). and the hair is by Kosaburo I believe ( please correct me if I;m wrong)anyway..I think the lips are too large and would like to make them a bit smaller ..more round at the top.Also I'd like to have the cheeks slightly sunk in to highlight the high cheek bones (I'm part indian.)without taking away from the overall looks of the model. Does anyone have any suggestions...the morphs i have arent doing the trick and I thought I had seen some sunken cheek morphs somewhere. any help and or comments would be appreciated. Shes far from done..so be gentle..lol..Thanks Oh..the image on the left is closer to my looks than the one on the right.Which do you think looks better and what can I do other than what Ive already posted, to make her better. Also looking for name a for her:)I will gladly give credit in my readme to whoever names her:)

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 4:18 AM

Attached Link: http://morphs.bbay.com

take a gander at all the wonderful morphs at the attached link, I think they should do the trick

FanDancer ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 4:35 AM

Thanks wulfie..i'm also looking into morph world to see what I can find:)

FanDancer ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 4:36 AM

LOL..that is morphworld..doh!..Thanks (grin)

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 4:43 AM

As far as a name...Hmmm...how about WindSong? :)

FanDancer ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 4:58 AM

I like it wulfie...when shes finished you will be hte first to get her and your name will be credited in the readme..Thank you so much the lovely name:) Ill have to come up with my own hair tho..unless I can get permission to use someones..I need to check into that:)

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 5:07 AM

There are quite a few nice 'free' hair models out there...personally I think that Kozaburo's are the best, at least as far as 'freebies' go :)

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 10:47 AM

I'd name her SeaRose.... or a variation of it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.