Thu, Sep 19, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: Who wants a free figure?

bouncypig ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 7:23 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:08 PM

file_359570.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm offering a free, limited edition version of my ActionFigure:Diana package, which is available here in the marketplace. This is just the base figure, with some expression morphs and a couple of MAT files. The full product includes more morphs, more MATs, switchable geometry on the feet and ears, and a selection of props.

If you want to check her out, the full product is here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=51267

The LE version should be in the freestuff section soon, in the meantime here's a direct link:

www.poseractionfigures.com/freestuff/downloads/AFDianaLE.zip

(if you're one of the 4 people who viewed this post before I edited it, I mispelled my web site name (blush), but now it's fixed.)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 8:37 AM

Looks interesting. Thanks :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

snaah ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 9:22 AM

Thanks, ill try that one to see your work :-)

vilian ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 10:16 AM

Thank you :)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 10:52 AM

never turn down freebies..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 4:38 PM

Thank you.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 5:27 PM

it's an intriguing new figure IMVHO I can see several areas in which it is entirely distinct from posette and v1/2 lo-res. much better than posette, too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.