Sun, Oct 6, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: HELP! Can't type in text box for forums or site mail. Cleared cache etc. IE6.

marzo ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 5:10 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:27 PM

How I bled when they said that the rose had no thorns

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 5:33 AM

This has been reported. Don't know what to tell you for right now, I'm also using I.E. 6.0, and I'm having issues with spacing between paragraphs...but at least I can still type. Hopefully a solution will be found asap, hang in there!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

williamsn ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 8:59 AM

Are you actually using 6.0 or are you using some version like 6.0.34.1687.xxx, etc. Please provide the entire version number of IE. You can enter it in the "Link Name & Url" boxes in the reply form below. Make sure you enter it in both or it won't appear. Thanks, N

-Nicholas

marzo ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 9:24 AM

Hi Nic, it's 6.0.2900.2180 sp2, but as you can see, it's now working! Site mail is ok too. If you did something - thanks!

How I bled when they said that the rose had no thorns

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.