Tue, Oct 22, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Widescreen Wallpaper

Nebula ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 4:14 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:39 AM

Hello,

I am looking for  a widescreen wallpaper (1680 x 1050 or larger) the bottom third of which would have a high quality image of a great pair of legs, basically from hip to ankle, say in a reclining position, one leg down flat and the other leg gently bent at the knee.  Not looking for the feet or the bust line.  It needs to be something that would not be considered 'too' in-approprate for the office.  This would only be used by myself personally.  No intention of passing on to anyone else, should that be an issue.

My vision would be like that of a model seated on the floor using her hands to hold her torso up and her legs straight out in front of her, one flat and the other bent at the knee a little but not enough for her foot to be flat on the floor.  I'm wanting to keep the image low on the screen.

The background can be black or something dark grey or blue maybe.  Maybe even some cool sultry lighting.  I can do this in Poser myself but have a VERY VERY HARD TIME making it look 'real'.  I guess I was hoping someone in the photography group had something they could generate.  I really wanted it to look realistic to the point of pours and veins and the like in the skin.  A smooth even tan and muscle tone.  Not air-brushed or anything, but something of  photographic quality.... hence, the photography forum.  If this can be done in Poser, that would be just great!  But I don't think you can beat true digital photography.

I apologize if I am not suppose to post this type of article.   I did also post this to the Poser forum.  It was not my intent to break any rules.  Please feel free to move this post where ever it may belong.

Thank you for your time!  I look forward to any direction or images posted.

Nebula

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 3:35 PM

I am sure there are artists both here and in the Poser arena that could deliver on the good here. I am not one of them unforuntately. Perhaps you might have some more success if you approach an artist that you admire. It would be quick for one of the Poser whizes, a bit tougher for the photographers since they need a live model...unless they have an image that meets your specs laying around. Good luck.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.