Sun, Sep 22, 9:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Breast stock photography

Alextron115 ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 7:40 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

i am trying to draw very real pictures of the femanine body, i need lotsa pictures, that are not copywrited, so i could trace them in photoshop, amd make linear pictures and draw them, please make them pretty, not old women,  bbw's are acceptable.

inshaala ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 8:22 PM

this is where a good memory comes into play ;)

Also i was wondering - is it really stealing copywrite if you use a copywrited picture for reference in this way? - because a breast is a breast is a breast, is it not?  Just get an anatomical picture or muscular picture of the female body - try wikipedia as well - they have creative commons and you might find what you are looking for.

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 10:41 AM

thanks, and while we are on the topic, what kind of, camera, film, and lighting took this picture?
those are the most amazing pics i'v ever seen
http://stellaforstars.deviantart.com/gallery/

inshaala ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 11:38 AM

Not sure about amazing but yes they are pretty good.  Why dont you ask her what cam etc she used?  Doesnt look too far from normal - so it could really be anything.

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 2:23 PM

those are basic? i think the one with the blue lighting is amazing.

danob ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 6:30 PM

I think you are looking in the wrong place all images here are the copyright of the people who post them try going to a stock library for your images...

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 9:12 PM

Just Google for breat photos using the image option, you'll probably find 40 million pairs!  As far as copyrighted breasts go, if you're outlining them in Photoshop, what woman is going to contact you screaming, "Those are my breasts! You stole my copyrighted breasts!"

Usenet is nothing but breasts, billions of them.  Go look there.  Or go to the 7-11 and buy a smut book.

I would think drawing a breast wouldn't be complicated...ugly, old, young, BBW or otherwise.  Or as suggested, use your imagination.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 10:36 AM

Attached Link: Books link

Actually, some practice is required to draw convincing breasts. It has to do with the bones and musculature and all that...ask any anatomy drawing student. Speaking of which, there are some great anatomy books out there that could probably help you.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.