Mon, Oct 7, 2:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Where's the Bodybag?

ChrisV ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 10:56 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 2:34 PM

I saw a bodybag prop somewhere on the various Poser sites recently but I'm unable to find it now.  Anybody know where it might be?

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 3:44 AM

file_360182.jpg

I have one i made, if you'd like it let me know and i'll zip it up...........Steve PS M3 is in it, poor guy

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 5:48 AM

LOL,   Zip it up!!

Nice one!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

rasputina ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 10:13 AM

lol @M3 in the bag. ^^

SoulTaker ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 10:23 AM

i would like to say thank you for making this, but could i ask for one with handles?

ChrisV ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 10:29 AM

Hi Steve,

Mant thanks - it's not the one I saw but it looks great.  I'll send you a personal email to make the connection!

ChrisV

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 1:20 PM

Attached Link: Bodybag

Here it is, click the link.......I'll try if you tell me where they go ST, i don't fancy doing a goofle search on body bags i'm a bit squemish ;o)..........Steve

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 1:22 PM

A bodybag can still be found in the freebies, if you look for body bag or the artists' homepage (Chaobell)  :

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=145734

Darth J

ChrisV ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 5:52 PM

Quote - A bodybag can still be found in the freebies, if you look for body bag or the artists' homepage (Chaobell)  :

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=145734

Darth J

That's it!   Many thanks Darth - I must remember that it's TWO words and not ONE!!

ChrisV

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 7:50 PM

Thanks Steve.  :biggrin:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.