Tue, Oct 1, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: PROP selecton List suddenly no longer shows items in the PROP folder.

DVTVFilm ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 9:21 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 1:35 PM

file_360394.png

PROP selecton List is suddenly no longer shows items in the PROP folder. (see pix) Re-installing SR-3 does not fix probem. Poser6-MAC. Any thoughts appreciated.

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 10:39 PM

What happens when you click the Props button, same thing?

Have you drilled in with file browser to the Runtimelibrariesprops directory, is it still there?  I can tell from the screenshot you are a Mac user, so I probably don't have too much technical help to offer, but I'd make sure the directory is still there and healthy.  It may be that the hard disk has been damaged in a way that makes that directory appear empty or unreadable, or possibly your or some content management bit has moved the directory to a place you aren't looking for it.

My Freebies

DVTVFilm ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:02 AM · edited Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:09 AM

Yes, the folder with all the prop contents is still there and in the proper place. Contents are easily viewed in the FINDER and also using MCPBrowser (a program that installs runtime Folders and fixes RSR files for the MAC). Also, I can still access the props by double-clicking the PROP FOLDER butttons and navigating that way. It's just the LISTING MENU that's not working properly.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.