Tue, Oct 1, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Looking for WWW Two props.....Can you help?

Touchwood ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 5:45 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:32 PM

Does anyone know where I can find either an Axis or Allied WWll flying helmet and/or uniform? Have tried to locate some but with no success.

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 10:10 AM

The only places I can think of that might have it is either VanishingPoint or PoserWorld!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

jrsamples ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 10:47 AM

http://thierry.perrain.free.fr/Downloads.html

There's a biplane pilot here. A little old, but the idea should be about the same. It's a complete figure, so I'm not sure if it can be pulled apart or not.

-chuck

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 2:05 PM

Yes, Poserworld has quite a new military and civilian uniforms.  I know there's an old RAF uniform and a flight jumpsuit.  I don't recall if the jumpsuit had a helmet or not.  There used to be a website that featured nothing but WWII characters and clothing.  I'll have to dig through my collection of links and see if I can find it.  And if it still works!  

Irene-

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 2:39 PM

The site was called World War II 3D and unfortunately they appear to be no more. 

Irene-

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 3:05 PM

If you're willing to spend money, Crowfoot at BBay has a lot of military stuff.  I think it's mostly for M1/2, though.

For free, there's this Japanese site:

http://www.katch.ne.jp/~naoki-s/download/download.htm

I think the military stuff is for the Poser 4 people, but you could use Wardrobe Wizard to adjust it for other figures.

ranman38 ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 4:42 PM

vanishingpoint.biz has things that can be adapted.

Touchwood ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 9:37 AM

Thanks to all.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.