Sat, Sep 21, 12:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: GIRL 3

Keith ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 4:17 PM

sigh

I can't believe I'm not on the bandwagon.  Link please?  She looks gorgeous.

Channing ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 4:24 PM

She looks great. I would love to have a copy of the link also. I've always admired your hybrids. Great job!

vagabondallen ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 1:18 AM

Hi, Just found out about this. Not sure if I'll use it soon, but it's too pretty to pass up. May I please have the download link? Thanks.

loafys ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 1:49 AM

I would love a link to this awesome combination on perfection, please. 🤤

......and to all of you that are taunting us with this wonderfull character, shame on you. :tt2:

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 10:25 AM

file_359681.jpg

I love the new girl. Thank you. I seem to be having a problem no one else is though. No eyelashes! I am on a mac and the conversion seemed to go well but I can not seem to get eyelashes working properly. I get one or none. I tried A3 textures which give me one and V3 which give me none. I am also very new to P6 and not played with P4 in over a year. What am I doing wrong? I can see the lashes in cartoon render.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 10:26 AM

file_359684.jpg

V3 tex

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 10:28 AM

file_359686.jpg

Cartoon lines

stahlratte ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 11:08 AM

"No eyelashes!"
The GIRL mesh has molded eyelashes instead of transparent ones, so she can´t use Unimesh transmaps. So when you use a V3 MAT or material file, her eyelash material will be set to transparent.
Remove the transmap manually from her eyelashes and give them a solid black or brown color.

Stahlratte

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 12:59 PM

I did that initially. I just went back and checked again and finally hit the advanced settings and found it was still making a connection to the trans map. D'oh! snapped that off and voila! Eyelashes. Thank you so much again for this wonderful character.

ankromt ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 1:33 PM

Sorry I have been away from my normal duty station for the last month and a half. If I had been here earlier I would have been the first to say WOW. Can you Please send me the link too??
Thanks

design ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 8:02 PM

Hello Stahlratte,

I first saw Girl3 in 4blueeyes's picture Smile!.  What a stunner!  Could I get a link as well?

Thanks, Brian

elf_933 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 1:10 AM

This is a great character combination.  May I request the link to this also? 

Thanks,

elf

2zuluone ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 7:37 PM

Hi, Just came over from the Da3d Site having run across a reference to this, could I humbly request a link as well... pretty please! Regards 2zuluone

hoppersan2000 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 11:11 PM

OK, Silly me.  I started at the beginning of the post and thought, yes she is an incredible figure and hoped that within the first couple of pages a link would be offered on how to download the figure.  After hitting page ten and noticing a few select where given the opportunity to work with the figure and the rest of the huddle masses were out in the crowd groveling like starving children.  So creator of what seems to be the cause of salivation and whimpering, do you plan to release this figure to the huddled masses are play the part of Marie Antoinette?  Yes, she is a nice figure but am I going to beg for it, me thinks you doth jest.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with his expertise

vitara ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 3:43 AM

Hi Stahlratte - Great work you did with A3 and GIRL!  I'd always wanted to do some renders with GIRL but her figure was just a little too exaggerated for me. Combining A3's body (my most favorite figure by far) with GIRL's head gives all new life to her.

May I have the link too, please? Thanks in advance!

Best regards./ vitara

nemonico ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 3:15 PM

I'm so nerd to use create susch things!!!. I've been trying to use the morpheditor and edit text and all the things you've saying here but i can handle this... Please.... Can someone send me the files, obj or cr2 or whatever, or a link to download it? I'll thank you... My email is mnemonic@ono.com Thanks, guys

aikofan12 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 9:30 PM

This is really, really wonderful.  I just got an email from cruzin about it (they can't surf to Renderosity at his work anymore but he saw it on Daz) can we both get a link for this.  I brought Girl and tons of stuff for her, then Aiko came out and I was smitten, but soon went back to Kiki and Koshini because I think the faces are so much cuter.  Girl had a great face just hated working with her body, this looks perfect.  Although I've had problems using the RTencoder thingy (I just can't do it) Cruzin is usually nice enough to do all the leg work for me...but now he's in Japan and we're back in the US....

Please, I'll even put your name in our basket of names for our upcoming birth. (My husband and I can't agree on names so we're taking suggestions and on the day, we have them in a coffee can, we'll pick one name out and that will be her name) We of course have our top two names in the can 5 times...

Looking at the above I think pregnancy has made me wordy, back when I was Oceangurl (my old ID before this shared one) I can't think of ever ...oops I'm going on again.

PLEASE. :)

hoppersan2000 ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 12:22 AM

Stahlratte,

Thanks for the link and the figure.  One word, incredible.  Everything went off with only minor glitches.  Tried several times but can't get the main body morphs to work, but no big deal as I adjust them by individual part.  Again, thanks!

stahlratte ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 1:20 AM

Hi hoppersan2000, glad you like her.

Please look at the last post on the very first page of this thread.

There is some additional info about how to transfer full body morphs with MorphManager.

Stahlratte.

TFAP ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 2:17 AM

Awesome!  Can I try too?  Pretty please?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 4:00 AM

I couldn't resist and here is my render with the Girl 3:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1333216 

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Kung-Fool ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 4:27 PM

This looks great! Me too please :)

LuckyLook ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 7:27 PM

Wow, stahlratte !!!! Just seen 4blueyes "Smile!" pic and I fell in love with her...

What a fantastic idea you had !! I'm interested too !!

Thanks for your amazing work on her.

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 8:12 PM

Stahlratte, having seen what people have been creating with her,  I'm, well, gobsmacked, by combining the two characters you've made an even more versatile character.

Could I please have a download link for her ?

Thanks in anticipation,

Alan aka Shadowdancer.

Mike K ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 11:54 PM

Great work Stahl! If you're not too busy, I'd appreciate a link as well.

Thanks mucho and Happy Holidays,
Mike K

middleast ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2006 at 2:56 AM

Ohhhh she looks very wonderful may I get in on this cool creation as well?

Carcinogen ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2006 at 7:18 PM

Could I also please have a download link for her?  She looks great!!  Tim

pcopensource ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 12:45 AM

A link please

Spit ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 2:52 AM

Where have I been?!?!?

Wow! I love the Girl's expressive face but have no clothes for her. LOL I love Aiko's body, but here expressions are, well, weird.

Stahlratte, she is perfect! What a great job!

May I have a link too, please?

BTW, been through the entire thread and took  notes. :) Also, loved all the posted renders!

Thank you for doing this!

Solistic ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 6:55 PM

Wow this is really nice, may I get the link?

ForkTongue ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2006 at 10:22 PM

Umm, I would so love to play with her.

May I?     

SandyJS ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 4:16 AM

Let me join those who are groveling at your feet begging for a link to this fabulous creation.  I love the face on G2 but her body leaves a bit to be desired.  This hybrid will give me more to work with!

Sandy

toyyaris ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 6:27 AM

hi she is gorgeous, can I have the download link too please

Hugs

Gary_P ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 4:51 PM

Put me on the list pleeeease. drool

GeorgeD ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 6:52 PM

Adding in my special secret hand shake for this one please! =) Looks awesome!

wayneout ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 8:29 PM

When I first got Girl 3, I only had Aiko3 light. And everything worked great.
I now have Aiko3, the full version. So, I followed the instructions for the
full version. (I thought as I had did the light version)
However, when I loaded her, the bottom half was all messed up.
I turned kinetics off and zero'ed the body and she was great.
Don't know why that happened.
But my problem is that when I load Aiko3 clothes and then hit
conform, the clothes turn sideways. This is on clothes that worked
fine with Aiko3. 
Any guess as what can be causing this?
Thanks,
Bill

JRH ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2006 at 9:07 PM

Hermosa!! May I have a download link?

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2006 at 7:55 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1336324

stahlratte, I just saw this in the gallery and the credits make mention of a Girl/V3 Hybrid so  I was just wondering if t that's also another one of yours?   If not, does anybody know if she's available?

SevenWraith ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2006 at 6:45 PM

I would humbly request a link when you have the time, good Stahlratte. I delight at your skill and hope to create such visual delights as this figure suggests!

Thank you.

Sevenwraith

novelist999 ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:56 AM

I would like to try her too.  How do I download her?

Thanks,

havocmorgan ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 10:42 AM

extremely nice job, hats off to you. How do we get this great figure?

LadyEmmy ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 11:14 AM

Wowww what a stunningly good job!!!

axeswipe ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 12:21 PM

I would love to have this as well!  She looks awesome!

Thanks!

JamesBong ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 3:13 PM

Late to the game, but I would love to have her. I never liked the Girl's Monkey body. Now she looks excellent!

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 4:32 PM

I'll take a link if you don't mind... with a side order of jaw drop.

JaMaCoVe ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 4:32 PM

this is me hopping on the bandwagon   I would LOVE to have her...she is absolute.y gorgeous.  The reason I don't use GIRL is because of her body...omg...this is a great Christmas!!!!

Daventaki ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:02 PM

I dont know how I ever missed this thread!  Excellent Job!!!  Is she still available?  Pretty Please!

toyyaris ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 7:01 AM

file_361179.jpg

Thankx Stahlratte, she is gorgeous, and so much beautifull now.

Hugs

ps: maybe you could do that for staci to, because I don't like her legs, much to long.

teizus ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 4:29 PM

If i can have her (Please) i will be a very very happy GIRL.  :wub:

DarkstarRidenow ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 1:19 PM

Please add me to the list of people wishing to find the link to Girl3.  I just happened to look at this thread today, and was blown away by all of the pictures.

I would really appreciate being able to obtain the files.  Thank you

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.