Fri, Sep 20, 1:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: VUE 6 ESPIRT - Free copy??

bushy ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 12:23 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Hi,

Can anyone advise how/were I get my free copy of Vue 6 Espirt due to purchasing the Vue 5 upgrade? As I have not received a coupon or anything - I would be gratefull if someone can talk me through how to obtain the download.

Thanks,

John

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 12:28 PM

Just Go to the Site ..and there all the info needed is in the Buy section..
Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

bushy ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 12:41 PM

I purchased the vue 5 upgrade on 19-July-06 so am I right in thinking that I am entiteled to the free doawn load? As I tried going through the buy now & it is trying to charge me $59 -£36 advising late buyer???

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 12:44 PM

Mmmm well euhmm is it not smart to ask them ? we can only tell you what we read on the site just as you ....
I can be mistaken but i think the late buyer option is for buying the Full versionat that time not the upgrade...
But you better ask them ...

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

bushy ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 12:57 PM

Thanks - all sorted and now downloading.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.