Mon, Sep 23, 10:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Stupid Newbie Question

tamathy ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 12:07 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

I just got CS, & got a bunch of custom brushes. First, it wouldn't let me load multiple brushes by holding down the shift or ctrl keys, so I had to load them 1 by 1. So I loaded them, & shut down CS when I was done playing for the day. When I went to use the program again, none of the brushes were there-- If I wanted to use it, I had to re-load it. Am I going to have to load the brushes I want every single time, or am I missing something obvious? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fyrene ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 1:59 PM

file_361104.jpg

You have to save your new brushes. There may be an easier way to do this, but this is what I do. I first load a file that has only 1 brush in it. I then create my brushes and add them to the palette. Then I delete the one brush that was in there, then save it with a new name. Attached is an image of how to save the brush set, if you dont know how to already.

Hope this makes sense :)

Fy

tamathy ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 1:25 PM

Thank you for posting this; I have screen printed it & will see if I can get it to work. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.