Sat, Sep 21, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Photoshop Border Actions...

Kristanene ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2006 at 9:00 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:26 PM

Does anyone know where to download some nice border actions for Photoshop, preferably with some holiday borders in the mix as well?? Thanks!!

-Krista
www.kristagabbardphotography.com (under construction)

Radlafx ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2006 at 1:10 AM

Free or for $$? Try Action Central. http://www.atncentral.com/ onOne software is offering a free purchase on their products (by 2 for price of 1). Its only once a year (they do this).

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Kristanene ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 9:20 PM

Yeah, I checked atncentral.com, but they don't have any themed borders like that.  I'd like to find someplace that has them for free, but I'm willing to pay $10 or $20 for just a small collection or something like that.

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 11:00 PM

Did you ask in the Photoshop and/or 2D Graphics forum? Did you try the R'osity free stuff feature.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 11:00 AM

Let us know if you find some good free ones. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.