Sat, Sep 21, 5:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Is V4 free or not ?!? it look like it ..is it ..or not ...EDIT ... NO SHE IS N

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:36 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:51 PM

The Basic V4 figure is in the Normal Store ..not in the PC store ..
So am i crazy or is it Free now just like i sayed at first ..
Maybe a Non Pc member can check it out
Nowhere in the product file it says PC member needed ...
So hit the site and tell me ..and the rest ..

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:40 PM

I'm non-PC. It wasn't free.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:42 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:43 PM

I clicked on the V4 banner without logging in, and the V4 base wasn't free.  When I logged in later (I am a PC member), suddenly it was free.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:43 PM

Well thats  not a nice thing to do ... 
I did not see any thing about needing to be a Pc member at the page ...
But now  we know she's not free ....  

thnx for checking it out
Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

rreynolds ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:06 PM

It could be an incentive to join the Platinum Club.  Join the monthly membership ($30) and get V4 free, a $5 voucher, and access to all the $1.99 club prices and another 30% off the introductory prices of other V4 products. Paying $70 for the annual gets V4 free, 30% off V4 products, a $30 30-day voucher, a $5 monthly voucher, and access to all club items. 

Anybody willing to pay for V4, hir-res maps, and morphs can get all of them free with the annual membership (and free vouchers) and still have some voucher money left over for something else. If somebody is willing to spend $60 for those three items, joining the PC is only a little more expensive and will essentially pay for itself.

Rondino ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:38 PM

Its telling me the annual pack is $99.95 not $70.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:43 PM

$70 is the PC renewal cost.   It's $100 if you're not a PC member, or have let your PC membership lapse.

Rondino ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:56 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:57 PM

Thanks for the info.  One nice thing about Daz is they have the 30 day refund period.  So if you found you ordered things uneconomically  (like buying V4 before you buy the PC)  you can undo it.

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 5:23 PM

Victoria 4.0 Complete under $20 if your PC and you use your $5 tokenthats not that bad

jeffg3 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 5:32 PM

Pro version for something like $48.

Not bad either.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 6:32 PM

Check the end-dates of the sales--I'm sure one of them was the 13th instead of the 31st December. But that is an obvious typo. No need to rush anyway, but I grabbed the free Base figure before any rush starts. And the Pro Bundle does look like a reasonable starting package, in terms of price and content. Or maybe just make something and bung it in the Marketplace.

arcady ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 6:42 PM

The base figure free to PC people is the one that ends on dec 13.
Another feature of the PC is getting 10 items free from the platinum items list. And this year, another 15 were free on the anniversary of the club. Joining also gives you a bunch of old items free, like v2 and morphing skull and some animals.

Get a monthly membership, get all the loot you can, and if not happy, leave. You will make up your monthly alone in the initial free items.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 7:35 PM

Quote -
Another feature of the PC is getting 10 items free from the platinum items list. And this year, another 15 were free on the anniversary of the club. Joining also gives you a bunch of old items free, like v2 and morphing skull and some animals.

They actually stopped doing that.  I don't know when, as I'd let my last 2 months of membership lapse, but when I upgraded to the annual this month, I noticed that those options were gone.  There's a $30 gift certificate, though.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Natolii ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 7:44 PM

Those options ended as of 11/30.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 8:11 PM

Humm already see a problem with the sports bra, has a hole in it and doesn't conform.

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 9:02 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 9:04 PM

The sports bra does too fit, (and I've never seen a holein it) you need to go into the pose directory and choose to magnetize it to the figure.  Fits much better that way then an average conforming job does and helps it to fit a morphed V4 as well.

As for the base price, oh well.  Others charge for their bases all the time - DAZ did before, and still does on certain bases and no one complained, now it's expected of all characters?  There is a purpose for the PC and that is that one gets special deals with it - that's kiind of the point of the whole thing isn't it?

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 9:26 PM

file_361790.jpg

Here you can see the sports bra fits just fine, this is a slightly morphed V4 with a slight definitiaon and inhale applied.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.