Thu, Sep 19, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: V4 on sale!

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 11:28 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4783

Just went to DAZ...up and running and V4 is at the checkout counter.

On sale for $20.97, any takers besides me?

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 12:12 PM

Nope!
Just spent on Vue6Inf and Poser7, that's my CC fried for now!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

richardson ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 12:18 PM

She looks fantastic. Be sure to check out the leg joint bend/ film. Separate nail maps and jaw joints. She will deliver.

Zarabanda ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 12:54 PM

not every day a new vick comes out, def exciting news :)

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:01 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:04 PM

First off her Regular Price is $29.95, not $20.97 (Her Skin Textures come up as $20.97 though), and second of all..... I GOT HER FOR FREE! Must be a PC club thing that nobody has mentioned yet, but I just got her for free, now to wait for the Download Servers to come back up.

My Freebies

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:02 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:03 PM

Oooooo!  I take that back!  If you're a PC member, the V4 base is free, although with the Pro bundle, you get a lot (and I mean a LOT) for a great price. (no, I don't work for DAZ)

Lory ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:05 PM

I was free just the base.. if you want more.. you gotta pay.. but even someone poor like me these days can get V4 with a Platinum Membership active and the voucher unspent just for 9.68$... cheaper than any Vicky before!

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 1:12 PM

I also grabbed the HelanaV4 and GraceV4 texture sets with my $5 voucher for December and ended up with TWO high rez texture set's for less than half the price of the standard High rez set that DAZ makes for her. Woo Hoo! Go Go Super Discounts and 3rd Party Merchant Pricing!

My Freebies

Darboshanski ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:23 PM

I just put down for the Pro bundle to me that was the best deal. Downloading as we speak. I wonder what this V4 developer kit is?

My Facebook Page

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 2:39 PM

The complete pack for $35 dollars only has textures of 2048x2048 so not much use for close up renders so then an additional $21 for Hi-res textures of 4000x4000.
So I'd need to spend $57 up front to begin with!
After spending on V6I and Poser7 another $57 is too much for me right now and I'm not convinced yet, I'm going to wait to see what the new P7 ones are like first!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 3:21 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Can someone who got the the pro bundle please clear up something?  It states that Victoria 4 Complete is included and in the product description for V4 Complete it states that the Amerseda Hair and V4 BasicWear are included in that.  So. . ..  are they also included in the Pro Bundle?

The reason I ask is that the Pro Bundle states that V4 Complete is included and so are the morphs but the V4 Complete set shows the morphs as part of that pack already so I don't understand why they repeated that unless not all components of the V4 Complete would be included in the Pro Bundle.   Have I confused you all enough?  :)

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 3:37 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 3:38 PM

But, as usual, she is again a perfect Barbie. The density of the mesh in the private part ist lower than V3 was but one of the modellers must be a Nipple fetischist. Incredible number of verts. If you try the genscrease Morph, it looks like done with an axe.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

MarianneR ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 3:45 PM

@Kalypso: I got the Pro Bundle and the Amerseda Hair and Basic Wear are included in it.

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 3:49 PM

V4 Pro Bundle is exceptional! All this is included:

Victoria 4 Base
Victoria 4 DS Poses
Victoria 4 Developer Kit

Victoria 4 Maps Std Res
Victoria 4 Maps Std Res DS Mats
Victoria 4 Maps Hi Res
Victoria 4 Maps Hi Res 1
Victoria 4 Maps Hi Res 2
Victoria 4 Maps Hi Res DS Mats
Victoria 4 Wet maps
Victoria 4 Wet Maps DS Mats
Grace for V4
Helena for V4
Helena for V4 DS Content

Victoria 4 Morphs
Victoria 4 Morphs DS Poses

Victoria 4 Basic Wear 1
Victoria 4 Basic Wear 2
Victoria 4 Basic Wear 3
Victoria 4 Basic Wear 4
Victoria Basic Wear DS Poses

Ambrosia
Amarseda Hair DS
Amarseda Hair Poser
Ankle Wrap Pumps
Domino V4 Poser
Domino V4 DS Mats
Shigi Hair
Shigi Hair 2

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 4:12 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Marianne and Deecey, THANKS!  It was already in my cart, just waiting to hear it from somebody and now I can checkout :)

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 4:54 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2006 at 5:00 PM

:tt1: Oooooooo!!  Deecey is in the house!  Ok, girl!  You can talk now...What up with Disc info for PP7!

Now back to our regulary scheduled thread, already in progress...Shigi hair 1 & 2?  What is the 2nd one?  Poses and color tints?

LOL!  I just realized I'm trolling my own thread!!

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 5:23 PM

I think the multiple file numbers are for packages that are loaded with textures and stuff. The files probably had to be split up to make downloads easier. Haven't installed anything yet ... I'm too busy drooling over all of the renders. 8-)

As far as PP7 and the CD, I'll start up another thread so as not to divert this one.  I am happy to say, though, that my preview copy just arrived moments ago, and it looks great. It should be filtering down to the stores and online places soon, through distributors. You'll more than likely see it right around Christmas time!!!

More in another thread, soon to post ....

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2006 at 5:55 PM

Attached Link: Practical Poser 7 Thread

OK, the PP7 thread is in the Product Showcase:

takezo3001 ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2006 at 11:56 PM

Quote - She looks fantastic. Be sure to check out the leg joint bend/ film. Separate nail maps and jaw joints. She will deliver.

If anyone has an opinion on Poser figures that would be accurate it would be you! I admire your Zbrush craftsmanship, so Your word is gold for me! I think I'll reconsider my stance on V4...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.