Sat, Sep 21, 1:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: The Party's Over-Poser 7-Server Down

tastiger ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 7:45 PM

The whole thing about the activation is really getting to me - as I actually purchased a 2nd copy of Poser 6 so my download is a free upgrade and doesn't need to be run through credit card processing or anything - seriously how long can it take to activate a download?

I just managed to get into the forums over there just then and it seems no one is able to post as there aren't very many new comments - the couple of new posts there don't seem to be from happy campers .....

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

mykyl ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 7:52 PM

Likewise. I just want to know the email is here and I can head to bed and try another time to download. waste of time trying to download on bouncy servers.

Mike R

makostail ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:39 PM

Oh well, hanging my hat up for the night.
I actually made it to the content paradise forums and apparently not many peopel are getting downloads completed.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:44 PM

I haven't even gotten word my order has been processed. I ordered 21 Nov.

My Facebook Page

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 8:56 PM

I'm not particualry blaming anyone as I'm sure the people at e-frontier are doing their best but I'm now very tired of waiting, I knew there would be a delay but not this much. I just hope after all this wait we are very impressed with Poser 7.

tastiger ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:14 PM

Quote - I'm not particualry blaming anyone as I'm sure the people at e-frontier are doing their best but I'm now very tired of waiting, I knew there would be a delay but not this much. I just hope after all this wait we are very impressed with Poser 7.

I think the biggest thing here is the lack of feedback from EF - they could have at least tried to let us know what was happening instead of leaving us all wondering....

Robert A. Heinlein

64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:16 PM

Oh well, I'm calling it quits for tonight. Time to hit the rack.

My Facebook Page

tastiger ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:26 PM

Quick update - there has been official word from EF....

www.contentparadise.com/forums/contentparadise/index.php

Robert A. Heinlein

64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:28 PM

I'm off to bed now, it's nearly 3-30 in the morning here & I'll be up in three hours! I was hoping to download while I was in bed, nevermind, there's always tomorrow..........

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:30 PM

Oh damn, I ordered mine on Nov 22, should I stay up & wait or will this still take some hours? Thanks for the link tastiger.

ziggie ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 3:43 AM

Stay strong.... ordered mine on 2nd Dec... just got my e-mail and d/l'ing now. Okay so far... 34% and no problems... they will prolly start at 99%...

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

stormchaser ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 3:58 AM

"they will prolly start at 99%"
Don't say that ziggie, when I get to 99% I'm going to need a stiff drink, just in case......

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 5:48 AM

I'm using FlashGet to download it

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

stormchaser ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 5:52 AM

I'm using Getright, no resume though!

makostail ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 5:53 AM

Wowzer!
Poser 7 AND Vickie 4 for free all in one morning!
"..to he that waits....." and all that good nonsense!

makostail ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 6:22 AM

Question, has anyone else tried to use the 6 months free coupon and receive an error stating it was invalid?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:35 AM

When I left for work, my download was happily churning along. I expect to have Poser 7 waiting for me when I get home (I can dream, can't I?)

Lost the first attempt after some 500Mb downloaded because Firefox crashed (totally unrelated) but it started fine again (from the start, I knew I should have Flashget'ed it...), with good speed and everything.

The thing is: I haven't got an email saying my download was available. I just checked the "My Stuff" at CP and lo and behold, the link was there :D

So if you haven't got the comfirmation email, check the My Stuff and see if it's there anyway. It just might be :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.