Thu, Sep 19, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: V4: What about her FACE???

Zarabanda ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 3:48 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:42 PM

I've seen a lot of V4 renders, and I like the way the body looks.  But I haven't seen many portraits.   I'd really like to see some examples of her face at its best.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 3:51 PM

Heh.......she has a face??? I just had to say that before someone else did....Hahahahaha!

My Facebook Page

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 3:52 PM

I LOVE her eyes. They did a great job improving them.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 3:56 PM

file_362010.jpg

There's all sorts of portraits in the galleries.  I've attached the one portrait I did while just fiddling around.  That's the Helena texture and morph from Daz.  I think if you click on it, you can view it bigger.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 3:57 PM

I also wanted to say that in some cases she's reminded me a little of Aiko's 'realistic' faces.  In others a bit of Stephanie Petite.  In others not anyone in particular.  I can't wait to see what else can be done with her.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 4:06 PM

file_362011.jpg

Her default face, in my opinion, is much nicer looking than V3's.  I'm currently rooting through my runtime and sorting out V3 stuff from the rest.   Stuff that can be shared is getting copied over and other stuff is going into a Runtime I've created on my desktop.  That will be burned on to a DVD for safe keeping and I'm finally over V3.  I have a gal I much prefer and I can't wait to see what all these talented folks release for her in the coming months! 

V4 rocks so far!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

stormchaser ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 4:16 PM

file_362014.jpg

**This is a portrait I put in the gallery today. V4 has amazing facial features.**

akibabe ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 4:17 PM

i think her face is cool:
) now im just waiting for more morphs!:P

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:16 PM · edited Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:18 PM

file_362021.jpg

I posted a pic in my gallery on Friday but here's a smaller version - V4 (free) base - No morphs or character packs, just the basic model and texture with some colour added in postwork.

I think her face looks much more realistic and down to earth than just about any other model out there. She's pretty but in a non-supermodel way.

My Renderosity Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:32 PM · edited Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:33 PM

I've found it really pleasant to modify the torso and hips and chest, but the head is difficult to easily change outside of gross planes like big cheekbones, hollow cheeks, and the chin.  I couldn't do too much to change her eyes and mouth.  I guess I will need to use magnets or a modeling app for that.  I bet if you look at 20 V4 portraits in a row you'll begin to get tired of that, because they're all going to have nearly the same eyes and eyebrows and mouth.

I couldn't find a way to move the eyebrows around at all or change their shape outside of morphs that are clearly intended for expression, I'm not really pleased with the face.  It looks nice out of the box, but not generic enough and the fine details look like they are going to require extreme care to modify without breaking.

One nice thing, it's easier to put a little age on her and have it look very natrual compared to V3.

My Freebies

Porthos ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:39 PM

file_362026.jpg

A quick one!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

coldrake ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 7:24 PM

file_362054.jpg

This was just playing around when I first dounloaded her. Coldrake

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 8:26 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Heres one:

My Facebook Page

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 10:03 PM

file_362061.JPG

here's a quick one, love have you can get the features just *so*, really enjoying exploring the facial morphs, expression and features wise.

Ariah ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 1:48 AM

file_362079.jpg

A really quick one. The texture is modified.

Kind of fun, working with her, though I find the lips a little bit odd.

dlfurman ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 11:16 AM

Quote - I posted a pic in my gallery on Friday but here's a smaller version - V4 (free) base - No morphs or character packs, just the basic model and texture with some colour added in postwork.

I think her face looks much more realistic and down to earth than just about any other model out there. She's pretty but in a non-supermodel way.

In that picture by Lilibelles, she reminds me of Mobius' Solondra from waaay back. (Anyone remember her?)

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 12:05 PM

I think she is beautiful. Here is a quick render using one of the default high res textures. Can't wait to see the texture sets/characters some of my fav artists come up with.

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 12:42 PM

Quote - A really quick one. The texture is modified.

Kind of fun, working with her, though I find the lips a little bit odd.

Yes, I am having some difficulty with that area. 
I am getting a heavy reflection on the lips rendering, even at lower light levels, which isn't apparent on the preview.

Did I see a post somewhere about 'specularity' levels, or some such???

Is that of any relevance?

Klutz :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 1:00 PM

file_362106.jpg

here's another face I'm working on, just for the fun of it. I must say though, wish there were some more lip options to get a little more particular on shape of upper and lower.

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 1:15 PM

Yep, like I said over the D... place......That is a very pretty character! ;0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

coldrake ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 9:47 PM

file_362159.jpg

Aye, and a fine young Irish lass she is! Coldrake

Ariah ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 3:36 AM

file_362182.jpg

The lip specularity is too much, true. i reduced the size of 'alternate specular' node to achieve better results... (Not on this pic, though. Here she reminds me of Emy Rossum from 'Phantom of the Opera'... A bit)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.