Mon, Sep 9, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: the nu v4:)

akibabe ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 11:02 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:25 PM

i think she reminds me of  the new posette, and the new  judy from mp:P actually. but thats me i guess:) shes nice tho,  and cant wait for more clothes and textures for her:Dbut, however im gonna continue w v3 cus shes so versatile:). happy rendering all:)

pitklad ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:23 PM · edited Sun, 10 December 2006 at 5:26 PM

file_362024.jpg

:biggrin: when you say the new posette you mean NEA? I though that too when I show V4, she looks close to NeaP4...I don't have V4 so I can tell this quite sure...

I'm happy to see that DAZ adopts a more neutral default face!
V4 looks quite young too like NeaP4 compared to original posette! :biggrin:

So if you don't have the V4 low resolution try playing with Nea!
She is free and comes with all her morphs preloaded!
:biggrin:

(P6 render with default texture)

My FreeStuff

akibabe ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 8:31 PM

kewl. ill get her too:D 
 i do like all of the figures tho:) all cool in their own way  and yes looks like NEA :)

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 10:13 PM

Heya Mr. P,

I just grabbed all of the Nea downloads from Planit3d and am stuck on how to make Nea come to life.  I understand that we have to use Maz's Objaction Mover, but, I'm majorly paranoid when it comes to mucking about with files.  Please reassure me that I'm not going to gut my original files when I figure out how to use this program. :crying:

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 10:32 PM

Whenever I'm nervous I just copy the file to another folder and work with it there. That way I know I'm not going to mess with the original.  8^)

kobaltkween ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 11:45 PM

you make a new obj file altogether (NEAena.obj in the folder NEA on my computer).  nothing is replaced.  believe me, i'm a major klutz and i managed it just fine.

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 3:27 AM

file_362081.gif

You can find some more info about NeaP4 here:

market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php

Stevie after you decode the .rte or .pcf  file you must put the new .obj file it in your :

Program FilesCurious LabsPoser (4,5,6,7)RuntimeGeometriesNEA

some more notes:

NEAena and NeJa use V2-Judy textures except the teeth that have their own map

NeaP4 uses Posette textures except the teeth that have their own map and Lashes that take V3 maps

Nea,NeJa & NeaP4 come all with textures sets including P4/P5 mat options

:biggrin:

My FreeStuff

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 5:55 AM

I know you make a new obj was just suggesting it so they would not be so nervous. 

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2006 at 6:25 AM

Unzipping and then moving everything to the right place is what I do too!
It is a start to keep things organized or else my runtime would be full of !!! and ! ! !

My FreeStuff

marco-xxx ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:29 AM

I downoladed her: great work! Thank, pitklad!
There is a small problem in help image (the same posted above): if I put the NeaP4_head.obj in RuntimeGeometriesNEA, as in the image, Poser  (at least, Poser 5) doesn't  find it; the correct location seems RuntimeGeometriesNEANeaP4. Same error in D|S (where freeze the loading process...)

pitklad ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 5:23 AM

marco-xxx you are right!!! I just noticed it!
all NeaP4 obj files come to a subfolder so as to keep things in the NEA folder tidy 😄
Thanks for the nice words and also thanks for the notice!!!
👍

My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.