Fri, Sep 20, 1:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: poser 6 - help needed - MXL error?

bushy ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:04 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

I have had to re-install windows & Poser 6 - however when I open Poser and move the mouse over James parts or all of his body vanishes? And some times I get an error message - something about Phrase error & MXL? I have right clicked on the figure and changed OpenGL to Sreed and it seems to be fine. Can anyone explain this? I have tried un-installing, deleting the folder from Programs & then re-stalling, but the same thing happens - this has neverhappened to me before!!

I have a P4 3GHZ PC with 2gig of memory and an ATI RADEON 960 graphics card - and I have installed the latest service pack (3) for Poser 6

Any ideas???

msg24_7 ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:11 PM

You mentioned, that it does work in Sreed mode and not OpenGL.
Did you install the latest driver for your graphics card after reinstalling windows?

Martin

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

bushy ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:15 PM

Thanks Martin - I'll try now

bushy ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:45 PM

Thanks Marti9n - done deal!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.