Tue, Sep 24, 12:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Comprehensive V4 Makeup & Tattoo Package Merchant Resource

tamathy ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 5:43 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

OK... all over the place I am seeing people marketing a single V4 skin as a merchant resource. While technically it IS a resource, when I think "resource" I think "big ol' package" like Angelmoon's Merchant resource Giga pack-- maybe I'm just spoiled. I would like to have a similar package for V4-- big, with lots of options, and if I can't find exactly what I want I can play with alpha channels & brightness/contrast to get it right. I want a big package of eyeliners, eyeshadows, blushes, LOTS of lipsticks and maybe some tattoos or other body markings. Maybe one package of normal kind of makeups and maybe one package for fairy/alien stuff. I HAVE THE SKINS I just want some decorations, please. :-)

Belladzines ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 9:11 PM · edited Tue, 12 December 2006 at 9:17 PM

With tattoos for example cant you say look at ernyoka's tattoo packs and just apply them yourself to the textures? thats what i do, and i play with colors and gradients etc with them myself..... if i want a specific design... and then apply it in the material room - thats the quick fix solution also......... and i'm sure a pack will come out with all those specifics that you want... its just a matter of time...

tamathy ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:29 PM

Oh the tattoos I don't really care much. It's the makeup that I really want. I've tried some V3 makeups on V4, and the results were OK. But the sizes & resolutions are too low for the new high-res V4 figures. And the V3 lip shapes are different from V4. As you said, it is probably only a matter of time before a nice pack appears for sale. I am just impatient. :-)

LaVonne ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 11:07 AM

Attached Link: Eye Shadow/Eye Liner Brush Combo

If you have Photoshop, I have a set of brushes for sale that you can use to create eyeshadow & eye liner on any texture. :)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 3:36 PM

I bought Angelmoon's Merchant resource Giga pack and I tell you it was worth every penny! :) I'm working on a skin for V4 now and maybe I could make a few more, add eye make-ups and lip colors for a resource pack. I hadn't intended to make another character pack with it, only texture so a resource might work. The skins will be made from high quality photos. but it will be after the holidays before I can finish.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.