Sat, Sep 21, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Poser 7: Animals

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 8:32 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

a list:  WARNING check you're install before buying at the CP...

Rufus Plushie (no comments from the peanut gallery, I count it)
SA Kitty
cockroach
crab scarab
octopus
squeaker
housefly
big horn sheep
zodiac snake
alligator
bear
cat
dog
dophin
eagle
frog
horse
lion
wolf
baby penguin
baby orca
baby walrus
dilophosaurus
trex skeliton

Tirjasdyn

modus0 ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:24 PM

A lot of those animals were initially CP weekly freebies, so they're kind of doubled up redundant for many who've had P6.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:54 PM
Site Admin

I already have most of those (except the zodiac ones; they were passport freebies)

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

kierab ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:01 AM

Dont forget Koshini and Ichiro!

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:56 AM

I was just counting animals...but yes their's koshini and ichiro, there is the muscle man and woman (you know the ones with no skin)   sketitons, make human project, various vehicles from vanishing point etc...and this is not the SE content...I haven't installed that yet.

Tirjasdyn

rreynolds ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:27 AM

You missed the CP Raptor.  Don't forget, now that you're a Passport member for six months (if you order SE version), that there are other animals available for free.  You'll especially want the Passport CD (which is really an electronic download).

kierab ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:50 PM

LOL, i see that I missed the whole "animal" part. My brain read "figures" I guess. oh well, silly me! :-)

bigjobbie ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 3:26 PM

Thanks for the list - I missed the TRex Skeleton in the P7 folders and had been eyeing it off at CP with Passport discount.

Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.