Tue, Oct 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Free Xmas Gift

Schurby ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 8:35 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:26 AM

file_362432.jpg

First off "Merry Xmas" to all and I hope your holidays be merry.   A couple months ago I was with an old fishing buddy and we were looking at some old pictures of the different trips we had taken up to northern Minnesota. While on the lake we came across this one stop complex callded "Johns Never Inn", this place had it all. We used to fish everyday till about 2 and stop here with our boat and have lunch and a couple beers, then clean our fish before heading to our cabin farther down the lake. This was twenty years ago and on the last trip to our amazement the place had burned down. What a loss..So I decided to model it.. Just uploaded it and should be up in freestuff in the next couple days   The garage door, car hoist go up/down. Not very good at texturing so the the blanks our included as well as my own. The autos our mine except for the Mustang and 36 Chevy I bought from Dudley years ago. Mine can be downloaded at 3d Commune.  Giving back to the community.      Schurb

Schurby

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:01 AM

Cool. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:21 AM

A very nice tribute to what sounds like  a wonderful place for you with many fond memories!

From the image it looks llke you did a fabulous job!  Thank you :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 4:25 PM

excellent work, schurb.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:43 PM

Thanks alot for your time, talent and generosity :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:48 PM

Very nice, like the pumps.  Sharen

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:59 PM

I love this, thank you :)  ____ali x

My Renderosity Store

deljs ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:02 PM

Cool! Thanks!

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:46 PM

Thanks!

bigjobbie ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 3:31 PM

Oh, that's great - makes me wonder about local places around here (Perth, Western Australia) that are long gone, but were well known landmarks...

Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.